Right im selling my esp ex 401 dx. Its brand new condition! I really wish i didnt have to sell this but i really do need to raise some more funds for a new amp to gig with so its got to go!

Here is the link!

Link removed by emad
Where can you get this for £440 then. they did have a sale off cheap in some shops to reduce costs but before that sale they were at leaste £700
Quote by billabob
Where can you get this for £440 then. they did have a sale off cheap in some shops to reduce stock but before that sale they were at leaste £700

EDIT
No ebay links, it's in the rules bro.
Quote by Cathbard
You don't need epic tone in the bedroom any more than you need mood lighting to masturbate.

Quote by billabob
Where can you get this for £440 then. they did have a sale off cheap in some shops to reduce costs but before that sale they were at leaste £700

Lol $700 USD, not £700. $700USD converts roughly to £440 -_-
Oh sorry i misunderstood. Which website can you get them at for that then?i have lowerd to £350 but the only site i can find them for sale in the uk atm, which is the last they got in stock and probably a demo is for £700
Musiciansfriend. Check it out. 699USD for one of these suckers brand new. 350EU is more like it but you're still probably gonna have a tough time. Just looking out for you compadre.
aww yes i see mate, mines a different model to that one tho, the one im selling has the floyd rose and trem system and that one doesnt...
Quote by MrDURPEEDURP
Musiciansfriend. Check it out. 699USD for one of these suckers brand new. 350EU is more like it but you're still probably gonna have a tough time. Just looking out for you compadre.

Unfortunately it doesn't work like that. Just because it's that much in the US doesn't mean it's the equivalent price in the UK. This is a more expensive country, period. So if something is selling at $699USD in the States, chances are the rrp here will be about £599. It's retarded, I know, but that's the way it is

VAT, import, it all adds up to our retarded economy. Good luck with the sale man, that's a nice axe.