So, I tried to downtune my guitar, but floyd rose screwed everything so now i can even get it back to standart. I tune it, then lock it, and 5 mins pass floyd rose screws everything. What i have to do? I don't want to screw guitar so uh, do i have to stop and go to a shop to tune it or is there an easy way? Btw other topics are too complicated for my english knowledge, so please explain as simply as you can
Put something in between the floyd block and the body(in the spring cavity) on the spring side. You can use a pencil eraser, a stack of guitar picks taped together, or a piece of wood. Make sure the floyd is level with the body as it should be.
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=614226 Start reading. You don't have to ever visit a shop or pay anyone anything, as long as you take the time to learn this stuff. It's not hard - just very simple physics concepts.
Spin 'round carousel when your horse isn't screwed in.

My band:
Fractured Instinct
(For fans of Death/Groove/Prog Metal)

Ibanez RGA42E
Ibanez S420
LTD H-301
Ibanez RG520
Peavey Predator USA
Douglas Grendel 725
Line 6 Pod HD500X
This is a common problem with floyd roses. But, it has a fairly easy fix. It does take a few times of doing it to get used to it. First, look at the bridge, it should be completely level in relation to the neck, not leaning too far back, or too far forward. If it is too far forward, it will cause your guitar to drop out of tune flat, if it is too far back, it will be sharp. To fix this, take off the back plate of the guitar to access the cavity where the springs are held. If the bridge is too far forward, you will need to loosen the springs, if the bridge is too far back, youll need to tighten the springs. Tune your guitar to the desired tuning, then adjust the springs accordingly. You will have to do this several times. Just keep playing with it until it's right.
Do not blame Floyd Rose. This is operator error.
Bhaok

The following statement is true. The proceeding statement is false.