Hey Guys. i've been thinking about registering on Guitarmasterclass.net but is it worth the money? and if not, what would be the best and cheapest site for my? by the way, i am a 16 years old guitarrist and i have been playing for almost 3 years. i am mostly into metal and i willdescribe myself as somewhere between beginner and intermediate.
Really, the best way to go on this is to take personal lessons with someone locally.
Quote by barden1069
A "tubescreamer" is a person paid by a guitarist to stand behind the amp and scream at the tubes. This terrifies the tubes into overdriving and delivers a thick, harmonic-rich tone.
Its way to expensive for me and i dont have the time, i need a site so i just can sit at night or something when i got the time
It could be worth the money if you can't afford a personal teacher. However, instead of Guitar Master Class, I would recommend Next Level Guitar. I learned a lot from them when I was a beginner, and they have advanced lessons too.
Before you sign up to pay anyway I would thoroughly explore Justinguitar and Aarons Guitar Lessons as they offer free stuff and still provide sufficient detail.
Current Gear
-----------------
Washburn WI66 Pro //
Ibanez Prestige SA1260 //
Schecter C1 Blackjack //
Fernandes Ravelle Elite //
Wahburn HB35 Semi-Hollowbody
Blackstar HT40
Quote by barnesybaby
Before you sign up to pay anyway I would thoroughly explore Justinguitar and Aarons Guitar Lessons as they offer free stuff and still provide sufficient detail.

This: I have it on good authority that JustinGuitar is one of the finest teachers on youtube and is probably more affordable than Guitar Master Class.
I recommended Justin's videos to my Uncle, he's coming along swimmingly.
Justin covers a lot of styles too.
On playing the Paul Gilbert signature at the guitar store extensively, my missus sighed:
"Put it down now, It's like you love that guitar more than me!"
In Which I replied.
"Well it has got two F-Holes!"
Quote by Pete-V
Its way to expensive for me and i dont have the time, i need a site so i just can sit at night or something when i got the time

Theres already plenty of guitar lessons on youtube already.

*hint* *hint*
Another happy "student" of Justinguitar here.
Two bands I'm obsessed about : Coheed and Cambria.