Hey guys,

I have hadde the stock gibson strings on les paul studio for 6 months now (yes, they still havnt broken after about 3-5 hours a day of playing) and i am certain that they are way past their time so i want to replace them with elixir nanoweb strings but i love the feel of my gibson strings so i want to know which gauge strings gibson put on their guitars straight from the factory so i know which gauge elixir strings to buy.

thanks
generally, it's a set of 42's (it's always been 42's on any guitar i've ever bought), but yeah, check a gear site and it'll tell you in the specs somewhere.
PRS SE Torero | Fender MIM Tele | Jackson RR3

Bugera TriRec Infinium | Randall RH50T

Marshall 1960AV

Soundcloud
Band Facebook
ive checked guitar center and musicians friend and neither said which gauge strings the les pauls have. ill check gibson
Gibson Les Pauls have usually Genuine 010 - 046 Gibson strings stock. Some models have other strings, but for example, Studios come with 10s.
Gear pics

Quote by Cathbard
Bugera cloning Blackstar is a scandal cloaked in a tragedy making love to a nightmare.

Last edited by Sakke at Oct 16, 2011,
are you sure that its gibsons strings on there? if you bought it form a shop it's almost certain that the shop has put something else on..

gibson themselfs put guitar with .10-.46's and if im correct its their own brand called brite wires. i use those still as normal strings i just love em too much.