hello,

Could you tell me what is the strumming pattern on each chords for the chorus of when i'm gone by simple plan (unplug version)
Quote by Tune my fork
well that's just plain wrong, maybe he want's to play it like the original?

look up the music notation/ note duration. dont know how to read it? learn it. dont want to learn it? remain bad.
Blues, classical, metal. Who says you cant love all 3?
ok no problem thanks for your replies i'll ask somewhere else

bye
Quote by laulau
hello,

Could you tell me what is the strumming pattern on each chords for the chorus of when i'm gone by simple plan (unplug version)
Well, up to this point I had thought that the one thing the guitarist had to supply was the strumming pattern to do a cover.

I appreciate you can get tabs and chords here at UG, and they're a huge help. But, the fact remains, you need to listen to the recording to to get the feel for the rhythm, You're really on your own here.

I suppose The Who's "Pinball Wizard" rhythm could be tabbed, as could America's "Sister Golden Hair", I could go on, but there's no real point. The fact remains, you need your own ear, and you have to practice playing along with a song, until your guitar melds with it.

Edit: Add Bryan Adams, "Summer of '69" to that list.

With all of that said, your request is similar to asking us to practice for you.

Most of the time, I couldn't be bothered with tabs. Just show me which chord goes where in the words. I already know most of the time, but every now and a again there's a red herring that I miss.
Last edited by Captaincranky at Oct 19, 2011,