Which is the best among, schecter demon 6, dean Evo noir, Ibanez RGR 321 EX???? iam interested in buying a fixed bridge guitar. Help me guys
The Telecaster for sure
WARNING:
The above is most likely sarcasm, so fuck yourself if you're offended.
Quote by shavorules42
Hey look! An intelligent post!
Quote by WCPhils
One time I saw a religious person eating so I don't do that anymore.
Quote by Joshua Garcia
Save water. Drink alcohol.
the simplest answer is just- go try them all out and see what you like best.

I'm guessing you play rock/metal from your list of choices, and based on that I'd probably look at the schecter. but I haven't played any heavy styles of music in a long time and it's been a while since I looked at what entry-level guitars are available, so don't just go with what I say.
Just go to a guitar store and start playing
What james4 said was just buy a telecaster
WARNING:
The above is most likely sarcasm, so fuck yourself if you're offended.
Quote by shavorules42
Hey look! An intelligent post!
Quote by WCPhils
One time I saw a religious person eating so I don't do that anymore.
Quote by Joshua Garcia
Save water. Drink alcohol.
the shecter demon 6 is great for heavy music sounds awesome, looks awesome!! and the ibanez rg321 EX is a good runner up though
they all look like good choices. I'd go with the Dean probably just because it has that set neck and mahogany body and mahogany neck instead of basswood and maple.
Well I have that Ibanez RGR321 and I must say that it is one great guitar for that price, it's comfortable to play, stays in tune for quite long time and its finish is pretty solid. The major flaw is its glossy finish, I mean it looks awesome but catches as many fingerprints as possible at the same time. Pickups could also be better but they ain't a tragedy and sound a little bit better than average pickups in guitars at that price range. All in all I've been playing this guitar for about 2 years and I love it. Now I'm thinking about swapping pickups for some DiMarzios Anyway you should try that guitar by yourself so you know whether you feel comfortable with it or not.
Last edited by DushiPL at Oct 16, 2011,