I'm gettin the same thing man, but I want to get it new with the hardshell case. It's only $600. I don't know how much that is in pounds , but i guess that it would pretty similar. I'm probably going to rob the pickup out of my guitar right now and switch it with the bridge or neck pickup if either of them doesn't put out enough output for me, and I'm going to get a new nut and knobs for it. Along with a killswitch installment. You might want to do some of the same stuff for it because I've heard that the factory setups for Epiphones can be really crappy at times, even if the guitar itself kicks ass. But if you want a used, try local music stores and ebay and stuff like that because that's probably the only place youll find deals like that.
Colorado Avalanche
Quote by MtnMusicMan7
I'm gettin the same thing man, but I want to get it new with the hardshell case. It's only $600. I don't know how much that is in pounds , but i guess that it would pretty similar. I'm probably going to rob the pickup out of my guitar right now and switch it with the bridge or neck pickup if either of them doesn't put out enough output for me, and I'm going to get a new nut and knobs for it. Along with a killswitch installment. You might want to do some of the same stuff for it because I've heard that the factory setups for Epiphones can be really crappy at times, even if the guitar itself kicks ass. But if you want a used, try local music stores and ebay and stuff like that because that's probably the only place youll find deals like that.

You didn't read it all, did you?

He wants to sell it.

That's why it's in the 'for sale' section.

Nice one dude.
Quote by Cathbard
You don't need epic tone in the bedroom any more than you need mood lighting to masturbate.