I want to get all of my equipment at home one one power source, it is currently all on power strips.

I am running 3 Amplifiers, a 3 Wall Warts, and a Voodoo Labs Pedal Power 2 Plus. So it needs at least 7 outputs.

Trying to keep the cost under $100 USD, I really don't know what I need. This is for the home and occasional gigs, I would prefer NOT rackmount... Is a Furman Power Conditioner what I need? They have their PST-2+6 in a powerstrip format...

Thanks in advance!
Why not a rackmount? Everything would be in one place, from one outlet. You'll want something with surge protection and power filtering either way.
WTLTL 2011
Simply because I don't have a rack, or really anywhere to put a rackmount... but I suppose I could build a box for the rackmount to make it look better.
Ok, since my options are limited, I guess I am looking at Rackmount also. What are your opinions? How about the Furman M82-X? $65 seems fair, 8 outlets, 15amp.
You could just put the conditioner in a 1u rack box and be done with it. I don't know much about power conditioners but as long as it has surge protection and some filtering you should be fine.

Also look at the type of outlet they offer, you might some sort of connector.
WTLTL 2011
Quote by Mark G
You could just put the conditioner in a 1u rack box and be done with it. I don't know much about power conditioners but as long as it has surge protection and some filtering you should be fine.

Also look at the type of outlet they offer, you might some sort of connector.

Some of the SKB pedal boards come with a big, power strip style furman, I forget wheich one it is, but you can buy that one by itself.

You can get a half rack furman with power conditioning, that will fit under a pedalboard.
Peavey 5150
Mesa Mark IV
Mesa Single Rectifier (Series 1)
Fender Custom Shop Tonemaster
Roland Microcube

-Whitebox OS 1x12
-Port City OS 1x12

Digidesign Eleven RackAxe Fx Ultra
i use two APC surge protectors/ power conditioners/ battery backups.

i got two big ones from my neighbor when he went black friday shopping last year. it really nice too, becuase if you are playing in a storm with the battery backup it wont immediately cut power and pop back power on you amp. you can find them for $100. looks like a brick.
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7
alright "king of the guitar forum"

Quote by trashedlostfdup
nope i am "GOD of the guitar forum" i think that fits me better.

Quote by andersondb7
youre just being a jerk man.

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-07-07 2017-07-07 Update and a Chat On Noise Constraints *** NEW FRIDAY 7/7
2017-04-13 RUN AWAY from COMPUTERS!!! TCE? RANT ALERT!!!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
Resentments and Rambling from a Guitar Junkie
---> http://trashedengineering.blogspot.com/