I am looking for a electric-acoustic nylon string guitar. Can you show me some good brands/models? What should I consider when buying a classical guitar?

Sub question: What kind of wood is on the fingerboard/fretboard of a classical guitar? Every classical guitar I seen has a black wood on the fretboard, so I am guessing it's ebony?

Thanks,
You scalloped one? Hmmm, never seen that. Was it a preference thing or is there another reason.

Also, just remember that classical guitars usually don't have compensated saddles so the intonation can be crappy on even a really high end guitars. I've never had the money to test this but in order to get good intonation you could try to mix and match string gauge (because you can't mess with string length or bridge position.)

Yamaha made a pretty sweet electro-nylon guitar a couple of ears ago, pretty great guitar. So my suggestion would be Yamaha maybe 500-700 dollar range.
1966 Stella Harmony Acoustic
Epiphone Dot Studio
Fender Starcaster (Made by 5 year olds in China)
THE Epiphone Mandolin
Dean 7 String (Totally Korean)
Yamaha C45m
Mitchell 12 MD100S

More Strings=More Range=More BadAssery
Yamaha's. Definitely. Not a fan myself but it's great for the price, and have very good quality.
ich bin indeed ein sprechender panda, how are you?
Music student, Jazz/Classical/Prog
Music Man JP6 BFR, Ibanez S7420, Fender American Standard, Ibanez EW35 acoustic, 6505+