So i had this problem with my olld hardtail amp too, but its worse on my new tube amp.

You know that sound old radios make when you are calling someone on the phone? It makes this single note buzzing sound. That happens on my amp too. The problem is thatwhen it comes, its really really loud, and its really painfull to listen to. Is there any way i can stop this sound? Or at least reduce the volume of it? I have my amp set to only bedroom volume.
Keep your phone away from your amp?

In my restless dreams...
I see that town.
Silent Hill.
You promised you'd take me there again someday.
But you never did.

Well, I'm alone there now.
In our 'special place'...
Waiting for you.

Yeah.... what they said...
WARNING:
The above is most likely sarcasm, so fuck yourself if you're offended.
Quote by shavorules42
Hey look! An intelligent post!
Quote by WCPhils
One time I saw a religious person eating so I don't do that anymore.
Quote by Joshua Garcia
Save water. Drink alcohol.
put your phone into "flight mode" or turn it off, and don't have it in your pocket, put it away further from all electronics, cables and so on.
Quote by Usernames sucks
Well most of the time, im not calling anyone or opposite.

That doesn't matter, it'll still make sounds. Someone above said put it in "flight mode", that's a good idea. Or you could just turn it off all together.

In my restless dreams...
I see that town.
Silent Hill.
You promised you'd take me there again someday.
But you never did.

Well, I'm alone there now.
In our 'special place'...
Waiting for you.

or just put the goddamn thing on the other side of the room...... with the ringtone loud enough you can still hear it
WARNING:
The above is most likely sarcasm, so fuck yourself if you're offended.
Quote by shavorules42
Hey look! An intelligent post!
Quote by WCPhils
One time I saw a religious person eating so I don't do that anymore.
Quote by Joshua Garcia
Save water. Drink alcohol.
You hadn't noticed interference with other electronic equipment before? Phones mess with amps, speakers, monitors, etc. Stateside, my computer speakers do that sporadically and when I'm about to get a text/call. Does your fridge sometimes make noises, even though you don't have the door open? Do you sometimes get itchy, even though you weren't rubbing up against poison ivy?

Yeah... Do what everyone else has said.
I am a fake mountain.