Hey I have a bc rich dark arts warlock with a fixed bridge I want to install a kahler hybrid trem on it. The guitar is a neck through I have the bridge and I still need to get the locking nut. But is it even possible to put a kahler on a guitar that wasn't made for it. I have zero experience modding guitars . Also how do you get the metal things out of the guitar the the bridge posts screw into? And the metal things the strings go through too. (string through body guitar)
Quote by Slayerdeath
Hey I have a bc rich dark arts warlock with a fixed bridge I want to install a kahler hybrid trem on it. The guitar is a neck through I have the bridge and I still need to get the locking nut. But is it even possible to put a kahler on a guitar that wasn't made for it. I have zero experience modding guitars . Also how do you get the metal things out of the guitar the the bridge posts screw into? And the metal things the strings go through too. (string through body guitar)

Google and/or search bar.
Guitars:
LTD KH-602
LTD M-15
Schecter Hellraiser FR (for sale w/hsc, pm me.)
BC Rich Bronze WarCock
BC Rich Ironbird1
Tokai Voyager
Jackson JS30 Kelly
Vester: Metal flake gold/black crackle
Vester: rainbow crackle
Carvin V220
You're gonna want to take that to a luthier. installing a tremolo involves routing out a fair chunk of wood and it really isn't for the faint of heart.

Definitely not a modification for someone who doesn't have much woodworking experience.
1978 Peavey T-40 -> Ampeg Micro-VR - > Ampeg SVT210AV + Ampeg SVT-15E