so ive been looking around for a new guitar and came accross a site called studiogears.com
ive search n searced for reviews or something saying site is legit but to no avail, they guitars are pretty good because they sell mainly B-stock guitars but wanna know if anyone has had experience with this site in particular
mm i was thinking so but was weird cuz i didnt always get the results i would search O.o so thats what kinda threw me off since most adbots always return something, even if its the wrong thing Xd but thanks guys not gonna risk it for the biscuit D;
Last edited by Reizei at Oct 16, 2011,
Quote by Reizei
mm i was thinking so but was weird cuz i didnt always get the results i would search O.o so thats what kinda threw me off since most adbots always return something, even if its the wrong thing Xd but thanks guys not gonna risk it for the biscuit D;

They're getting good...

...well, not really, that still didn't make any sense.
Quote by Tone Deaf
Someone has had too much jager in their slushy. :/
Quote by CL/\SH
First person on UG to be a grammar nazi and use the correct form of "your" in the correct context.

+ 70 virgins to you, my good sir.

Quote by Fassa Albrecht
Girls DO fap...I don't though.
Not an adbot, she's made several posts about gear and stuff

Unless they've gotten that smart
Quote by Kevin19
Not an adbot, she's made several posts about gear and stuff

Unless they've gotten that smart

wouldnt surprise me, they learn mistakes n do few simple things to make it seem legit, havent found ANYTHING from ANYONE about the site
I've never heard of them.

For the record though, if any adbot says risk it for the biscuit, they should clearly be visiting UG anyway.
╘MESHUG╦G╗AH

Ibanez ARX 350
Dunlop 535Q
Ibanez TS9
Peavey TransTube Supreme
DRIVE Elite straight 412
Quote by bastards
I've never heard of them.

For the record though, if any adbot says risk it for the biscuit, they should clearly be visiting UG anyway.

just an expression haha

and yea drumcity has some nice stuff too O: forgot site name but thanks for reminding me XD