Poll: Was what I did wrong?
Poll Options
View poll results: Was what I did wrong?
Yes. You just stole somebodies Cat. You thief :mad:
18 11%
No, it's probably for the best.
125 79%
Undecided
15 9%
Voters: 158.
Page 1 of 2
Well..
There's two strong sides to this whole shenanigan.

So one night last week I snuck out for a spliff before bed (this was around 3am), as I was smoking an adorable black and white kitten pokes it's head around the corner. It comes over to me and seems to be incredibly affectionate. It was climbing all over me, rubbing up against me and purring really loud. After about 20 minutes of playing with it I go inside and it starts crying.

Like.. bawling. It sounded like geese, it was really loud. Heart-wrenching infact.

Since then it has been outside my house, all day everyday for the past week. It slept under my Dads car and whenever I came outside it meowed and ran up to me. It always seemed really hungry. It would play with me to no end, I loved it and whenever I left it alone just like the first time it would start howling until I came back or it would give up after 20 minutes and go find somewhere to sit and wait. I didn't even know I was "cat person" until it came along. It never left our driveway, for a week. My mum began to think it thought our home was it's (hers.. its a female).

The thing is, my whole family thinks it's homeless. None of our neighbors knew who it belonged to and it was only a small kitten, maybe 5 months old, no collar. I showed it to my girlfriend who has her own cats and she gave it a fuss and was pretty confident it was pregnant. I'm not so sure.
So, after 8 days of her living in our garden me and my girlfriend decided to take her to a new home. We took her to my girlfriends best friends house who has a kitten i'd imagine exactly the same age. They're certainly the same size.

It seemed to settle in straight away, not all that fond of the other cat though, quite the hissing contest.

So Pit, I'm in two minds. Was what I did wrong? Did I just steal somebodies pregnant kitten?
Oh dear.
ᶌῖᶌα ɭα ɌεᶌσɭƲʈιʘϰ
>kitten
>pregnant

[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
Quote by Momentosis
>kitten
>pregnant

Apparently it's possible once they're a few months old.
ᶌῖᶌα ɭα ɌεᶌσɭƲʈιʘϰ
Quote by Vauxite
Well..

So Pit, I'm in two minds. Was what I did wrong? Did I just steal somebodies pregnant kitten?
Oh dear.

Troll?
Perhaps put up fliers saying you found the kitten and if no one claims it in a reasonable period of time it's finders-keepers.

V My bad brah, if I'd known you were going to post the same thing I would have submitted it earlier so you wouldn't look so dumb.
Last edited by RU Experienced? at Oct 16, 2011,
'Found cat' fliers stuck to telephone, power, and light poles in a 4-block radius. Nao. If no one claims her, she's yours, that adorable little feline.

^ wtf RUE, y u gotta beat me by a few seconds.

Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
i dunno, why didnt you just ask the cat where it lives dummy?
Remember through sounds
Remember through smells
Remember through colors
Remember through towns
-Modest Mouse, "Novocaine Stain"
pics?
╘MESHUG╦G╗AH

Ibanez ARX 350
Dunlop 535Q
Ibanez TS9
Peavey TransTube Supreme
DRIVE Elite straight 412
Quote by JoshCrawford
Troll?

Because this story is so outlandishly strange that it can't possibly be true, I agree. Maybe if he said alien it might have been more believable. DEFINITE TROLL.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Put up fliers.

If no one claims it in two or three weeks, it yours.
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Definitely check your local cragislist or other popular classifieds for any mention of a lost kitten.
Is this some sick way of telling us you impregnated a cat TS
Just a sub-par guitar player..

Quote by darkstar2466
Let's make this the Pit's motto:

"Forever alone, together"

IS THIS FREEDOM, OR CONFINEMENT?! FREE MOSCOE_ESPANOL!!!
Or should I wait for the "Lost Cat - £X REWARD" posters and return it?
ᶌῖᶌα ɭα ɌεᶌσɭƲʈιʘϰ
Quote by Vauxite
That would also work
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Keep the furry little bastard.
Quote by DonGlover

You look like a young Eugene Levy, but with a moustache.

Quote by slapsymcdougal
Quote by Dreadnought
Kicking a man when he's down, I'm proud of you

When they're down is the safest time.

Soundcloud
Sharks Stanley Cup 15-16
Sharks Stanley Cup 16-17,,,,?
i thought this was gonna be the best adbot story ever... shame
"The man that hath no music in himself, nor is not moved with concord of sweet sounds, is fit for treasons, stratagems, and spoils. The motions of his spirit are dull as night, and his affections dark as Erebus. Let no such man be trusted."
You did the right thing, if it's been living outside your house for a week and no one knows who it belongs to, it's the right thing to do to take it in

EDIT:
Quote by Ignite
She probably got dumped. People do this A LOT. Heartless bastards

Also this. That's how I got my cat. Someone left two kittens on the road and they ended up walking up to me in my garage (I had to be 4 or 5 then.) We gave the sister kitten to my moms friend and we kept the boy, and I've had him ever since. Love him to death, he's a cool cat man.
Quote by Robchappers
Ha ha love you to dude ;-)

Quote by fearofthemark
10/10 Slater is amazing

Fender Deluxe Roadhouse Strat
Ibanez RG4EXFM1
Washburn D46S
Dunlop Original Crybaby Wah
Fulltone OCD Overdrive
Boss SD-1 Overdrive
MXR M-148 Micro Chorus
Jet City JCA2112RC 20W
Last edited by shredibanez24 at Oct 16, 2011,
i would of "stolen" it the first time i saw it
Music is a universal language and it need not be translated, with it soul speaks to soul.
Quote by Vauxite

Just put "Reward Needed" on the found cat sign.
Quote by Vauxite
Well..
There's two strong sides to this whole shenanigan.

So one night last week I snuck out for a spliff before bed (this was around 3am), as I was smoking an adorable black and white kitten.

You bastard. I hope it wasn't mine.
"You're not hardcore unless you live hardcore"
Quote by RU Experienced?
Perhaps put up fliers saying you found the kitten and if no one claims it in a reasonable period of time it's finders-keepers.

V My bad brah, if I'd known you were going to post the same thing I would have submitted it earlier so you wouldn't look so dumb.

This. It happened to me once. Cat just followed me home and wouldn't leave
Unfortunately my family didn't want anymore cats so we gave it the crazy cat lady who used to live at the end of the street because no one else showed interest in it
RIP Gooze

cats
I'm glad you guys agree. A part of me felt really guilty, because if somebody took my cat...
ᶌῖᶌα ɭα ɌεᶌσɭƲʈιʘϰ
Quote by Vauxite
I'm glad you guys agree. A part of me felt really guilty, because if somebody took my cat...

Would you let your cat out all night, every night and let it sleep under cars?
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Quote by Trowzaa
Would you let your cat out all night, every night and let it sleep under cars?

Never, but i'm not allowed pets at home. Dad's allergic
ᶌῖᶌα ɭα ɌεᶌσɭƲʈιʘϰ
I'm not sure exactly how animals think but you'd think a dog or cat who actually likes it's original home would return to it. Some cat owners let their cats run outside all night and they usually come back.

If it doesn't have a collar it probably doesn't belong to anyone. They don't come off easily because the animal pays no attention to it to try to take it off.
Quote by ikitson
Lol, TS, a cat at 5 months is no longer a kitten.

Just sayin.

It was a young cat then. It was small, and the same size as the new owners cat (5 months old), which they all refer to as a kitten.

It was small enough that if it was my cat, I wouldn't have even let it out of the house yet.
ᶌῖᶌα ɭα ɌεᶌσɭƲʈιʘϰ
She probably got dumped because she was pregnant. Pregnant cats can get attached easy. There was a pregnant cat that would come to my house every day around 7 pm. We'd give her some attention and fed her a little. After she had her kittens, she came less and less until she stopped coming.

If there's no collar, then don't worry about it. My family has a cat, and even though it's inside all day, we keep a collar on him with a phone number just in case he gets out.
My mom is fond of relating the tale of the day her family moved out to the country when she was four or so. That day, she spent all morning chasing some cat around the neighborhood, and when she finally caught it, she brought it back and soon got in the car with her family, with the cat in plain view, and off they went. There was not a word about it from her parents. It was simply, well, her cat at that point.
It's picked you, keep it man.

I think my cat found itself a second home, or he had bitches everywhere and he was going around town fucking them.

He would return after a few days for food and shit, sleep for a few hours and then **** off for a few days.

Totally alpha, oh and he killed the possum that used to wake me up but I also believe he killed the neighbours cat (she was small)...he was a bit feral.
yo.

I BELIEVE
Apparently it's possible once they're a few months old. ]
Adbot actually contributing to the conversation? Minus the ad of course...
Quote by .Joker.
Adbot actually contributing to the conversation? Minus the ad of course...

are you kidding me? are adbots real people? I don't even know anymore...
this is my signature, and it's purple in bold, you can't do anything about it.
Quote by Ignite
She probably got dumped. People do this A LOT. Heartless bastards

This. We have about 10 cats we keep outside, all but 3 dumped.
Page 1 of 2