Page 1 of 3
i used to indiscriminately kill bugs whenever. i mean they were like fucking bugs and fuck them motherfuckers. but anymore, i dont like to just indiscriminately kill bugs like that. like yeah, they are still motherfuckers, but even motherfuckers gotta mother fuck.

generally, i wont kill bugs unless they are inside my home. because well, this is my home and i am king of the castle. and aint no motherfuckers gonna be up in my shit. except moths. cause moths are cool as shit so i dont mind letting those motherfuckers up in my shit.

when im outside, i find myself going out of my way to avoid killing bugs. even if they piss me all to hell for being stupid motherfucking bugs, i find it easier to not stomp the fuck out of them if i can understand them a bit better. ive started to try to figure out bugs and google their habits and actions. they go from being annoying as piss motherfuckers to rather interesting and understandable creatures.

even the really gross ones like pill bugs. did you know that they are terrestrial crustaceans and they can live up to 5 years? land-crabs are totally cool!
Remember through sounds
Remember through smells
Remember through colors
Remember through towns
-Modest Mouse, "Novocaine Stain"
yes
Music is a universal language and it need not be translated, with it soul speaks to soul.
Not even slightly.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

First of all, a question.

Do you rap?

I don't feel bad about killing bugs, but I try not to kill them. Thankfully my house doesn't have too many bugs that fly, so it makes it easy for me to trick them to walk up a piece of paper, where I proceed to blow them off the building.

And no, I've researched. They cannot die from falling from heights. Too little mass or something.
Depends on the bug. If it's ants/flies/yellow jackets near my house then they deserve to die and I will kill them. But if I'm taking a hike or something I wouldn't kill any bugs except mosquitos
Quote by ThinLizzyFan
I love you

Who's in a bunker?
Who's in a bunker?
Women and children first
And the children first
And the children
no
Quote by Nelsean
Lil B, the young based god, has the ability to create music so profound, that others around him cannot even comprehend his magnificent verbal progressive nature.

Quote by The_Blode
^ oh hey y'all females...welcome !
Quote by soundgarden1986
Generally I won't kill them...

Expect for asshole stink bugs.

those are the worst kind of stinkbugs!
Quote by triface
First of all, a question.

Do you rap?

I don't feel bad about killing bugs, but I try not to kill them. Thankfully my house doesn't have too many bugs that fly, so it makes it easy for me to trick them to walk up a piece of paper, where I proceed to blow them off the building.

And no, I've researched. They cannot die from falling from heights. Too little mass or something.

If you do this with a spider they probably love you, just whap out a bit of thread and go wind-surfing like a motherfucker.

Quote by ethan_hanus
Could you say the F word some more, I don't think you said it enough.

Fuck you
you're a stone fox
Quote by Trowzaa
If you do this with a spider they probably love you, just whap out a bit of thread and go wind-surfing like a motherfucker.

They don't call me Spiderman for a reason.

OH DAMN I GOT FOUND OUT!
I kill everything!
Quote by JD Close
Piano dick had some good parts, but should have said "As the business man slowly gets boned", would have accented the whole dick feeling of the album
even mother****ers gotta mother ****

I used to burn ants with a magnifying glass lol. Now, I won't go out of my way to kill a bug, but if it is in my path, it's dead.
Quote by soundgarden1986
Generally I won't kill them...

Expect for asshole stink bugs.

This.

I know exactly what you are talking about.

They are the ****ing worse.
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Fuck fuck, I'm gonna fuck, shit, motherfucker bitch ass tits fuck motherfucker gotta fuck bugs and shit homie fuck peace.

OT: No.
Quote by ethan_hanus
Only once? Come on, I'm needy, I need more than that.

I will fucking fuck you so hard you will fucking say "Fuck dude, you fucking fucked me so fucking hard!"
you're a stone fox
I feel bad about it...i wouldnt want to be smushed by something that much bigger than me....and i value all life...
I haz gotten gud
Pffft, and you have a Clockwork Orange avatar?
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: The Police

Please excuse my proper spelling and grammar, English is one of my first languages.
Every chance I get. It's so satisfying to watch a whole group of flies drop dead after you spray their asses with poison.
Epiphone Les Paul Standard Plus
Jackson King V
Jackson Kelly
Handmade Gibson Les Paul
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100/JCM900 1960 Lead cab
Quote by Saint78
I will fucking fuck you so hard you will fucking say "Fuck dude, you fucking fucked me so fucking hard!"

lolwut.

Quote by Saint78

I couldn't help but quoting you just to see the amount of the size parameter you used.
....Wasps. ****ing asshole wasps. I kill them without mercy.
Gear:
PRS Tremonti
ESP LTD Deluxe Viper 1000
Fender Telecaster
B.C. Rich Warlock
Epiphone Goth SG
Randall RD200
Line 6 Spider IV 150
Quote by ethan_hanus
That's more like it..great intelligence going on here, he's like a genius.

Shut the fuck up, Ethan.
I don't kill bugs unless they're irritating me repeatedly, cause I do feel bad.

Unless it's spiders. **** spiders.
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
Quote by triface
I couldn't help but quoting you just to see the amount of the size parameter you used.

Quite a fucking bit.
you're a stone fox
Quote by mustaine42

Good luck with the Waspocalypse, you're first.

Quote by mustaine42

God this.

I ran over a hive over the summer with a lawn mower and those ****ers swarmed all over me. I got stung 11-13 times before I jumped in my pool.

I did take out about 10 of them though.
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Quote by Saint78

Woah dude, I didn't know you swung that way, let me go get my gay friend, I think he'll enjoy you more..cause I don't swing that way bro.

Quote by ethan_hanus
Woah dude, I didn't know you swung that way, let me go get my gay friend, I think he'll enjoy you more..cause I don't swing that way bro.

Are you fucking calling me fucking gay? You're the one taking it in the fucking ass, not fucking me.
you're a stone fox
Quote by ethan_hanus

He didn't say anything about you enjoying it.
___

Quote by The_Blode
Quote by Saint78
Are you calling me gay? You're the one taking it in the ass, not me.

I never said such thing. You assumed I was because I worded it very vaguely. Either that or you just want it so bad that you are looking for any chance to let it out of the box.
Quote by ethan_hanus
I never said such thing. You assumed I was because I worded it very vaguely. Either that or you just want it so bad that you are looking for any chance to let it out of the box.

Well **** man, I don't think I'm ****ing into that ****ing gay stuff. ****.

**** censorship.
you're a stone fox
You're both gay.

Quote by Trowzaa
You're both gay.

He's right guys. Just accept it.
___

Quote by The_Blode
Last edited by WCPhils at Oct 16, 2011,
Page 1 of 3