I found a near by Kramer Striker, and maybe I just haven't looked hard enough but I can't find any factory pictures of these. Basically the neck has the old block headstock logo, and regular dot inlays. Is this a special model or what? Please help.

Seth
98' Peavey Wolfgang Special USA "Pat Pend"
Epiphone Les Paul ULTRA
Vintage V100
Fender Stickered Pinecaster Tele
Kramer 5150 Replica-GFS VEH
Fender DG41S NAT
Dean Acoustic
Peavey JSX 212
Line 6 Spider IV 150 212

EVH 5150 BUILD!
Quote by zachbchico
not sure about special model but its a great lookin guitar whats the value?

He says $300 but I think otherwise...
Epiphone Les Paul ULTRA
Vintage V100
Fender DG41S NAT
Dean Acoustic
Peavey JSX 212
Line 6 Spider IV 150 212

EVH 5150 BUILD!
Quad rail humbuckers...saw a silver kramer explorer at sam ash with the same pups and headstock logo.
Guitars:
LTD KH-602
LTD M-15
Schecter Hellraiser FR (for sale w/hsc, pm me.)
BC Rich Bronze WarCock
BC Rich Ironbird1
Tokai Voyager
Jackson JS30 Kelly
Vester: Metal flake gold/black crackle
Vester: rainbow crackle
Carvin V220
I honestly don't know about it, but there's something I like about those hockey sticks...
Where's Waldo?
Are you sure it's a 211? I keep seeing FR-242's popping up on Google with that exact configuration. All the 211's I see are H-S-S not H-S-H.
Last edited by broc5k at Oct 17, 2011,
Looks to me like one of the Kramers Gibson was putting out three or four years ago with MusicYo. Those came in a 2-color burst finish, had black hardware and the quadrail pickups. I don't remember if they had the old style logo though.
Can someone tell me, is each quad rail pickup wired in series or parallel?
^ i assume series, but i never actually checked

Quote by coolstoryangus
Its one of the older strikers. fr424fm or something like that..

+1

it's one of the musicyo ones.

it's not worth very much
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by Dave_Mc
^ i assume series, but i never actually checked

+1

it's one of the musicyo ones.

it's not worth very much

That's what I was thinking. I wasn't sure though. Is it worth it or should I keep perusing an Ibanez S-series?
Epiphone Les Paul ULTRA
Vintage V100
Fender DG41S NAT
Dean Acoustic
Peavey JSX 212
Line 6 Spider IV 150 212

EVH 5150 BUILD!
when you say perusing, what do you mean exactly? are you thinking of buying one?

i'd probably go with an s series over that kramer, yeah.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?