What patch cables you suggest?

I'm pretty much on a budget, and I need atleast a decent quality cable..

-50$

I'm looking at hosa 6" patch cables.. (bigger, does it mean better tone?)
and also Hosa's pancake 6" patch cables.. (sleeker, more attractive)
Need about 6-10.

Anyone know any differences? tone wise, will it be sucking? I want clarity, and I want something that saves room on my board, and better than my colored patch cables.
- Schecter C-1 Classic
- Fender Hot Rod Tweed Deluxe
- Crybaby->EBVPJr->TU-2->TS9->OCD->NS-2->DD-20->DL4->RV-5
They should do the trick for home use. I use them to patch my few pedals and I get no buzz or signal deterioration or at least none that I can hear. I know a lot of people that swear by them so they should be fine. But if you are taking it to a professional level in a studio I would use Mogami or something like that but they are a lot pricier.
nah, Hosa are great. Either works, no difference in tone between the pancake and normal.
mojostompboxes.com
Quote by greeny23
nah, Hosa are great. Either works, no difference in tone between the pancake and normal.

Yeah, I've had zero problems with my Hosa cables. 65 Amps supplies them for their footswitch boxes, so they must be damn good. 65 only uses top end military-spec components.
Quote by 311ZOSOVHJH
Riffhog for President

Quote by Cathbard
There's no point apologising for your feet smelling when there's a 300lb gorilla in the room taking a crap on the couch.

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2011
I bought a 6 pack of Hosa 6" patch cables a while back for dirt cheap and they seem to be the hardiest cables I've got. No problems with tone from them either.
Warning: The above post may contain lethal levels of radiation, sharp objects and sexiness.
Proceed with extreme caution!
I too can attest to the quality of Hosa's 6" patch cables, mine still work as good as the day I got 'em.
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
What the hell is a G&L.

Quote by Flux'D
Gay & Lesbian I think, the box smelled funny
Greg what did you send me??
I got a 6 pack of them on eBay a while back. Liked them so much I got 6 more. Need to get some 1' and 2' ones as well. I was surprised at how nice they were since they were dirt cheap.

I bought a Hosa stereo cable to run my homemade amp footswitch off of too, and no problems with it either.
Quote by iheartgator
What patch cables you suggest?

I'm pretty much on a budget, and I need atleast a decent quality cable..

-50$

I'm looking at hosa 6" patch cables.. (bigger, does it mean better tone?)
and also Hosa's pancake 6" patch cables.. (sleeker, more attractive)
Need about 6-10.

Anyone know any differences? tone wise, will it be sucking? I want clarity, and I want something that saves room on my board, and better than my colored patch cables.

go on ebay i got a 12 pack of hosa cables for 20 bucks off there new.

they are pretty good i'd say. both are supposedly constructed exactly the same way too.
so the hosa pancakes are the same as the regular big ones? anyone can confirm on that one?
- Schecter C-1 Classic
If it's just the shape? than I'd just get the pancake ones lol! saves like .5cm of my board....
- Schecter C-1 Classic