Page 1 of 2
What's that something you find youself indulging in so exorbitantantly that you wouldn't want anyone to know you lack the self control to stop yourself from doing it.

PS. No masturbation please, we all already know that.......*waits for the word masturbation to be posted by a genius thinking he's funny*

Mine is Nutella.......I can eat an entire 750g jar in one day; thankfully my body suggests otherwise.
TESTAMENT, SCAR SYMMETRY......SELF EXPLANATORY

ALEX SKOLNICK, PER NILSSON........ADULATION MANDATORY

Gear: JACKSON RR3

Member#25 of the IRON MAIDEN ARE GODS CLUB. PM Revelations to Join
Last edited by breakstuff at Oct 17, 2011,
Reefer and liquor. And double quarter pounders with cheese. Double Royal with cheese for you Welshers.
Quote by Gabel
You are EXTREMELY WRONG! I have played it. I own an 18W and it would be an awful stereo amp, it's way too bright, breaks up too easily and so on. Secondly, why would a guitar store sell an hifi amp.
The amount of Milo i eat is more than the amount i drink...it just never gets too much. then i go and say i don't eat chocolate much
but some of us have serious masturbation problem...

:sadface:

basically all food, I'm constantly eating
Fat chicks
Quote by barden1069
A "tubescreamer" is a person paid by a guitarist to stand behind the amp and scream at the tubes. This terrifies the tubes into overdriving and delivers a thick, harmonic-rich tone.
wanking
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
Quote by WishfulShredder
Nutella for me too. The only sweet food I really enjoy actually...

TESTAMENT, SCAR SYMMETRY......SELF EXPLANATORY

ALEX SKOLNICK, PER NILSSON........ADULATION MANDATORY

Gear: JACKSON RR3

Member#25 of the IRON MAIDEN ARE GODS CLUB. PM Revelations to Join
roasted corn!!!
I'm not saying not to trust the internet, but there's an alarming discrepancy between the number of iPads I've won & the number of iPads I own.
Food in general. So long as it's yummy and filling.
"You're not hardcore unless you live hardcore"
I absolutely love Pork Pies. I'm a fat boy in a skinny body.

Seriously my love for pork pies is so strong, I used to have at least one of the mini ones a day.
455 75 34 88

(´・ω・`)

Quote by strait jacket
Do you like being sigged or, like me do you feel strangely violated?
Current Stage Gear
Ibanez 1987 RG550 Road Flare Red(66th one ever made)
HD500 Pedal
Bugera Vintage 22

Quote by metaldood91
Hi. Can someone tell me which guitars are real 24 fret guitars and which are just 22 fret guitars with 2 extra frets added on?
Sausage rolls. Particularly the ones from Greggs.
You cannot choose the little time you're given in this world. You enter bare and unclothed, provided only with intelligence enough to choose how you spend your time. You always have a choice. Always. Though be warned, your choice can rarely be undone
Anal.
Quote by Vornik
Thanks for the advice. I'm going to put it, along with your other advice, into a book, the pages of which I will then use to wipe my ass.
Posting in the Pit.
Never imagine yourself not to be otherwise than what it might appear to others that what you were or might have been was not otherwise than what you had been would have appeared to them to be otherwise
Hazelnut coffee creamer. I'd drink the stuff like milk if my mom wasn't around.
I think it's time for a change.

Sig v5.0 (approximate)
Also, listening to A Whole New World whilst out my window smoking a cigarette at night time.
Never imagine yourself not to be otherwise than what it might appear to others that what you were or might have been was not otherwise than what you had been would have appeared to them to be otherwise
Quote by hazzmatazz
Period dramas. I can't be alone here, right?

Amen. When shit hits the fan, it's almost a crime if you miss it.
May the Force be with You.
Carmel is hawt
Marmite,

Our salty overlords demand it! Oh and I basically mix it with everything.
pokemon
Just a sub-par guitar player..

Quote by darkstar2466
Let's make this the Pit's motto:

"Forever alone, together"

IS THIS FREEDOM, OR CONFINEMENT?! FREE MOSCOE_ESPANOL!!!
Quote by JBaBR
The amount of Milo i eat is more than the amount i drink...it just never gets too much. then i go and say i don't eat chocolate much

If you're eating it straight from the can then that's a bit iffy but I always have the milo/milk ratio skewed towards milo, most people I know do to so it's general consensus.
yo.

I BELIEVE
Quote by Teh Traineez0rz
If you're eating it straight from the can then that's a bit iffy but I always have the milo/milk ratio skewed towards milo, most people I know do to so it's general consensus.

I love eating milo straight from the can!
Quote by Vornik
Thanks for the advice. I'm going to put it, along with your other advice, into a book, the pages of which I will then use to wipe my ass.
Putting squirty cream on jaffa cakes...hells yeah.
Bristol Rovers

Up the Gas!

Please, call me Joe.
I'm a legit fan of the black veil brides. I eat dipping sauces with no food.
Just a sub-par guitar player..

Quote by darkstar2466
Let's make this the Pit's motto:

"Forever alone, together"

IS THIS FREEDOM, OR CONFINEMENT?! FREE MOSCOE_ESPANOL!!!
taking a shit like a god
THE SOLE PURPOSE OF THIS SIG IS TO GRAB YOUR ATTENTION TO THIS POST OF UTTER GENIUS
Made in Chelsea and Salami/Chorizo- the amount of that stuff I go through is embarassing.
Page 1 of 2