Im using a recording program called reaper.
The problem is that when i click at my recording, and want to mark a spesific point, it marks only the nearest second or somthing.
When i use audacity it marks the track right there i want it.
How do i fix it? Can i do this in protools 8? Shuld i buy protools 8?
Can i use my pod ux1 as a soundcard with protools?
Last edited by Usernames sucks at Oct 17, 2011,
Is it in a grid mode of some sort?
Quote by Gabel
You are EXTREMELY WRONG! I have played it. I own an 18W and it would be an awful stereo amp, it's way too bright, breaks up too easily and so on. Secondly, why would a guitar store sell an hifi amp.
The problem is that when i click at my recording, and want to mark a spesific point, it marks only the nearest second or somthing.

Make sure you don't have any grid mode activated.
Can i do this in protools 8? Shuld i buy protools 8?
Can i use my pod ux1 as a soundcard with protools?

You can do this and loads more of stuff in Protools 8. Protools 8 is really good and most professional use it, but it's pretty expensive, so if you have the money I recommend that program, but don't get the "M-Powered Essential" I did that and half of the features are disabled... And no, you can only use digidesigns own interfaces and some M-Audio interfaces with protools 8. Protools 9 should work with any interface, but it costs like 550€ (probably 600-700 USD, don't know for sure)
You can use your UX1 as a soundcard in Reaper. I do it, so I can monitor without latency.

And you press the magnet button to turn off snap to grid.