28 45%
Leggings!
2 3%
No socks!
5 8%
I like eggs!
9 15%
Voters: 62.
In conjunction with the other clothing threads/polls...

What type of socks do you prefer, Pit?
(We all know socks are the best type of clothing )

Edit: I'm a pigeon, so I don't wear socks, but if I did I'd prefer either ankle or regular socks! You earthbound folks can keep your socks, though.
I think it's time for a change.

Sig v5.0 (approximate)
Last edited by §ArmyofAngels§ at Oct 17, 2011,
Quote by WantsLesPaul
I bet you'd like to know, pervert.

I think it's time for a change.

Sig v5.0 (approximate)
It all depends on the shoes I'm wearing.

If I'm working I usually wear tube socks because I have to wear boots. If I'm outside of work I'm usually wearing Chuck Taylor low tops, so I prefer ankle socks with those. Long socks with low tops looks stupid.
Regular socks usually, but I hate wearing just socks so I try to go without them as often as possible. At home I never wear socks
Spin round carousel
When your horse isn't screwed in

I II III VI:1 VI:2
Red Hot Chilli Peppers style is how I wear my socks
The Voices made me post that

Hi everybody it's me, Facebones!

I just bought argyle socks from Albertson's. I'm pretty sure theyér women's socks, but I like them. You might say I'm...

Homosocksual.
I put eggs just for fun. Seriously though, I don't care what kind of sock, unless it's pink.
"You're not hardcore unless you live hardcore"
Quote by due 07
I just bought argyle socks from Albertson's. I'm pretty sure theyér women's socks, but I like them. You might say I'm...

Homosocksual.

*Metrosocksual

Actually, that's just straight transockualism right there.
These are the only things I wear on my feet

Quote by Ian_the_fox
You're not girly enough of a boy for me, and you're not man enough to take the top. So like, sorry bitch but you ain't mine! Sorry.

Slipper socks ftw

It's bastard cold where I live atm, so they are pretty much all I wear inside the house. Outside it's just sport socks (or whatever you call them) which is all else I own.
I've been getting my socks from happy socks for the last couple years. Though I avoid anything argyle.

Makes me feel like the joker.
I dont have any more socks as ive masterbated into them all and hid them under my bed.
Is it hot in here??

This one time in Dubai.....

AGAIN with the socks what IS it even with you and SOCKS MAN
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
I wear two pairs of socks because my feet are frikking cold. What kind of socks? The real ones which are above the ankles.
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ