god help me for posting a thread in an appropriate forum....

anyway, does periphery use their axe fx's live?

and side note: are they worth seeing live?
Quote by kangaxxter
The only real answer to the SG vs Les Paul debate is to get a Flying V and laugh at all the suckers who don't have one.

Quote by Blompcube

if you embrace inaccurate intonation it can be quite arousing.

I <3 TWEED
Quote by Tom 1.0
Yes.

Yes.

that magnitude of simplicity is impossible to get from the metal forum. ive been in EG, GG&A, and GB&C for 2 years and im surprised at this lol

Quote by MoogleRancha
not worth it live nor studio

quit having inferior taste, peon

Quote by Zeletros
I'll jump on the wagon and say that they are absolutely terrible live. They also like to piss on fans during their live shows and they don't really play that well.

And I base that on absolutely nothing.
Quote by kangaxxter
The only real answer to the SG vs Les Paul debate is to get a Flying V and laugh at all the suckers who don't have one.

Quote by Blompcube

I <3 TWEED
I have no idea regarding the original question, but LOL at the metal forum responses They make EG look vaguely civilised...
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by Tom 1.0
Yes.

Yes.

this
Quote by pedromiles101
you're not gonna want to take a dump in a gross, off-colored, vintage toilet. you want something that is white and pearly; something that shines. something that you can put your cheeks against and say, "f*** yeah"
Quote by Dave_Mc
I have no idea regarding the original question, but LOL at the metal forum responses They make EG look vaguely civilised...

+1

that's hilarious.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
aaaaannnnd my thread was closed cause it wasnt posted in a Djent thread...... i can safely say ive never gotten any attention from posting in a thread lol
Quote by kangaxxter

Quote by Blompcube

I <3 TWEED
Yes yes ****ing yes to everything
Gear:
Shecter Omen 6 with Seymour Duncan SH-6
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Fender Frontman 25r (crappy)
MXR CAE WAH
Digitech HardWire TL-2 Metal Distortion (Makes the amp sound not shitty)
I hate the genre forums on this site. The elitism there is suffocating.
Spin 'round carousel when your horse isn't screwed in.

My band:
Fractured Instinct
(For fans of Death/Groove/Prog Metal)

Ibanez RGA42E
Ibanez S420
LTD H-301
Ibanez RG520
Peavey Predator USA
Douglas Grendel 725
Line 6 Pod HD500X