Hey, guys. I'm a complete amateur at building guitars and probably even more at wiring, so what I ask might sound like a too easy question.
I'm working on an instrument, that was at first meant to be acoustic only, but then I bought an INF3 for a low price and I want to use it.
It has 3 wires, red, white and black. (Like this)
My output jack looks like this.
I have no intention to put a volume knob on the instrument, so probably there will be 1 wire extra.
Not sure if a sig is a necessity.