I'm looking to get my first bass amp and was wondering if anyone on here has any experience of the Bronco 40?

It seems it's only been out a while so there isn't many reviews online. It seems to have a lot of features for the price, the software to edit sounds looks interesting.

How loud will it be at 40W? I wouldn't be using it live but maybe jamming with a guitar and drums.
well is it tube or solid state? if its tube it be loud enough but id say at least 65 w if its solid state
It won't be very loud. No 40w, 1x10, SS practice amp will be.

At least 100w is usually recommended for keeping up with a drummer. 200+ is better just to have more headroom without being drowned out. Take a look at Acoustic, you can get a decent enough, jam-worthy amp for fairly cheap.
Composite Aficionado

Spector and Markbass
Quote by Tostitos
It won't be very loud. No 40w, 1x10, SS practice amp will be.

At least 100w is usually recommended for keeping up with a drummer. 200+ is better just to have more headroom without being drowned out. Take a look at Acoustic, you can get a decent enough, jam-worthy amp for fairly cheap.

are u sure i have used 90s and easly fit with a drummer
The style of the drummer has to be taken into account.
The drummer in my band plays a lot louder than most people I've played with.

But yeah I think you have to look at 200+ watts and take the speaker size in account as well.
The Bronco 40 to me is more like a practice amp or to start recording with. I don't think it can handle most drummers.