So I just wanted to see what kind of movies the majority of people liked.

Just say your favorite genre(s) of movies, and then list one or a few of your favorites.
Give a reason if you'd like.

Last edited by Jenn2418 at Oct 17, 2011,
Where's the link to the ad?
Quote by Snuffles
You are an absolute god, offspring_punk

Quote by drop-dead666
You're a retard, read Scourges posts. There is already a system folder, why do I need a system32.
movies like:

Dazed and Confused
Crank 1 and 2
Lord of the Rings Trilogy
Quote by guitarxo
I had a dream about your avatar once, so yes of course.

Quote by Bladez22

every time i see that twirling electrode avatar of yours I know that the post is worth reading or the link is worth clicking

"you're favorite genre(s) of movies, and then list one or a few of your favorites.
Give a reason if you'd like."

There I said it, do I get a cookie?
Oh, I get it. You just think that since we're all black we have a favorite movie? Alright, awesome. Why don't you take your blatant racism elsewhere? We don't like you or your thread, and your name is stupid. That's my least favorite number in the world. I might just throw up at the combination of that and your racism.

Shawshank Redemption
Today I feel electric grey
I hope tomorrow, neon black
documentaries, especially those about music. Case in point; Metal A Headbangers Journey and It Might Get Loud. The Metallica one Cliff em All is OK if you wanna hear a lot of poor quality Metallica and not really get any band info
2011 Gibson Honeyburst LP Trad. w/ SD Whole Lotta Humbuckers
2014 Gibson Ocean Water Standard Plus
Marshall Haze 15W Head/Cab
Hughes & Kettner Tubemeister 5
Quote by behind_you
I watch older (not very old) movies. All new movies being released suck dick.
Not true.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown