I don't know a lot of punk music but I'd really like to. Could you guys tell me some songs that are kinda rebellious or along the lines of Prisoners of Society (The Living End)?

Thanks!
Ramones and Sex Pistols are classic anti-establishment punk bands and almost a must if not already in your collection!
2011 Gibson Honeyburst LP Trad. w/ SD Whole Lotta Humbuckers
2014 Gibson Ocean Water Standard Plus
Marshall Haze 15W Head/Cab
Hughes & Kettner Tubemeister 5
Oh wow, where to even start:

Bad Religion, Social D, Rancid, Bouncing Souls, The Misfits, Black Flag, Lifetime, Fugazi, Sonic Youth, Bad Brains, The Clash, Gaslight Anthem, AM Taxi, Pennywise, 10 Foot Pole, The Queers, the list goes on
Audio Ecstasy Productions!

Guitar/Backline Tech in the Los Angeles area and on tour!
Custom guitar pedals and cabling for stage and studio!

I set up DAWs and tweak computers to record audio. Hit me up @ audioecstasyproductions[at}gmail.com
Sounds like a Green Day ripoff to me, but if you like guitar lines kind of like that you might want to check out Rancid or the Offspring. The Adicts, GBH, U.K. Subs, the Meatmen, Dead Kennedys, Misfits, and 7 Seconds are some old school punk bands that influenced a lot of those bands.
Also... Ignite, NoFX, Against Me, The Black Pacific, Common Rider, Dropkick Murphys, The God Awfuls, Random Hand, Capdown