Hey,

I'm new to playing bass and don't have a good amp. I would like an amp with a really nice clean tone that i can also add pedals to for fuzz etc.

I would be looking for an amp of a fairly decent size (say 60 - 100w) for practising with a band and possibly small venues in the future. I would be looking to spend around £200 or there abouts

While we are here, i have no idea about pedals, so any advice on good/bad pedals, advice, how they work etc etc.

Thanks in advance and if you want more info just ask
Last edited by bigandy94 at Oct 17, 2011,
Quote by IcanHasBass

yeah well, the FAQ won't provide info about amp larger than 30 watts... still for that much cash i dunno if you'll get such an amp as you're searching.
Quote by FatalGear41
When you break a bass string, that snapping sound is the sound of six dollars going down the crapper.

Sterling Ray 35
Hartke Ha3500 head - Gallien Krueger 212MBE cab
Tech 21 VT Bass
Zoom b2
look for an old peavey or Gallien kreuger combo, nothing under 100 watts, try to keep over 200 watts if possible, and a combo. pedals aren't important you barely have enough money for an amp to compete with drums.

also depends on the music you want to play, I'd never suggest getting a fuzz if you just want to play ska and country.