Page 1 of 26
I know there was a mafia game in the pit a while back, but I figured I would start another one.

Day one post

Mafia is a guessing game of epic proportions. The game has two teams, a town team, and a mafia team. Both teams have the goal of trying to eliminate the other team.

These are the roles that will be used in this game.

**Town**

Vanilla townie- All you can do is vote every day, and hide in your closet at night.
Medic- You get to vote during the day, and protect people at night. You will block one kill from the mafia team.
Vigilante- You're a townie with a gun. You have one bullet, and you can use it on any night after night 2.

**Mafia**
Goon- You can kill one person every night.
Role blocker- You can prevent one person from using their role every night.

**Third party**

Jester- You're a twisted bastard. You want to kill yourself, but you're too much of a pussy to do it yourself. You win when town lynches you.
Serial killer- You used to be a cop. You witnessed your partners death, and you went mad. You decided that you would have revenge on whoever you felt was responsible. You win with either mafia or town.
**Rules**
You must play to win.
Do not edit your posts. If you are caught editing your post you will face a horrible death.
Do not print screen your role PM.
You may not use resources outside of the game to learn the roles of other players.
Have fun. If you are caught not having fun then you will face a horrible death.
1 Burgery
2 Conor-Figgy
3 Snowman388
4 WCPhils
5 Killboypowerhed
6 LolCatGuitar
7 PeZ546
8 Coagulation
9 Deourke
10 Weaponized
11 ErikLensherr
12 AeroRocker
13 Mac2322
14 soXlittleXtimeX
15 Jackal58
16 Lion_Slicer
17 xcherrykatiex
18 Fiddelers elbow
19 Anvil is god
20 GoxGetterxGuy
21 PowerOfGlove
22 Mulefish
23 Erias
24 Vagelier
25 Shr3dz0r
26 SpillyMcKid
27 Maidenrulz19
28 Gonzaw
29 Teh Traineez0rz
30 Chaos13

This game will begin when the sign up list is filled.

Unlike all of the previous pit games, I want to have a couple experienced players in the game to help to guide the newbies.

Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
Last edited by IRISH_PUNK13 at Oct 20, 2011,
/JOIN HARD DAWG AINT GOT SHlT ON ME NIG
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
But there have been so many of these stupid game threads
Quote by DonGlover

You look like a young Eugene Levy, but with a moustache.

Quote by slapsymcdougal
Quote by Dreadnought
Kicking a man when he's down, I'm proud of you

When they're down is the safest time.

Soundcloud
Sharks Stanley Cup 15-16
Sharks Stanley Cup 16-17,,,,?
Quote by skylerjames13
But there have been so many of these stupid game threads

That's because we can't use the same thread for every game.

Thanks for joining Burgerking.
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
Quote by skylerjames13
There haven't been enough of these stupid game threads

Fixed that for you
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Quote by Burgery
I'm gay

Fixed that for you.

Quote by DonGlover

Quote by slapsymcdougal
Quote by Dreadnought

Soundcloud
Sharks Stanley Cup 15-16
I don't think Burgery doesn't count as an experienced player.

So I shall do my duty and /join.
Quote by Athabasca
My ex did the same. Cheated on me and then acted like I'd given her sister a facial. Women are retarded.
Quote by conor-figgy
Sign me up! Although I've never played before...

We all have to start somewhere. Everyone that plays is really cool, and we don't have a problem helping out newbies. Except for Jackal, he's just a jerk.>____>
Quote by L2112Lif
I'll join, but I have never played before.

I'm a newb
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Good, vag kicked me out of the other game because he's a vag.

/join
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
I'm ready ready to play, but I'm a noob...

a noob with a gun and a fiery passion for vengeance.
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████

LET'S GO BUCKS
Role list updated.
Quote by L2112Lif
Quote by skylerjames13
Fixed that for you.

At least his name's not Skyler

Isn't there a group and maybe another site for this?
Throw Dat Shit On My Resume.
I play my guitar like I live life; upside-down.

Gear:
Sender Fratocaster
LTD Phoenix-200
Fender Sonoran
Dunlop Crybaby Classic
Fender Mustang V 412
Quote by byob_soad2

Gtfo
Quote by DonGlover

Quote by slapsymcdougal
Quote by Dreadnought

Soundcloud
Sharks Stanley Cup 15-16
Quote by byob_soad2

Click the link in my signature.

Devourke, no, RBs cannot kill. The only time I will accept a kill PM from a RB is if the goons are dead.
Quote by L2112Lif
FORTY spots? Nigga, you best be joking.

EDIT: Also, Vigilante but no Detectives? That's a recipe for disaster in a newbie game.
My signature lacks content. It is, however, blue.
Last edited by MAC2322 at Oct 17, 2011,
/join

I'm worried about the game going on in the group lol
Oh f*ck it,
I'm gonna have a party.
I had the blankest year,
I watched life turn into a TV show.
It was totally weird.
/IN.

I'm gonna kill everybody.

due first.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
/join

Even though I barely have time to eat, let alone sleep, let alone play forum games with teenagers.

I played this all the time freshman year. Our rules were slightly different but I won't bitch. How many of each role?
Quote by MAC2322
FORTY spots? Nigga, you best be joking.

EDIT: Also, Vigilante but no Detectives? That's a recipe for disaster in a newbie game.

Nah, I ain't joking. Nigga, this is on real talk.

I'm not giving them detectives because when town has them they rely on them too much. This is also why I said that I want experienced players in this game so they can help to guide the newbies.
Quote by L2112Lif
Quote by Lion_Slicer
/join

Even though I barely have time to eat, let alone sleep, let alone play forum games with teenagers.

I played this all the time freshman year. Our rules were slightly different but I won't bitch. How many of each role?

I might go down to anywhere between 20-30 players if there's not enough interest. If we can get 40 then there will be 2 of every blue role, and 5-6 mafia.
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a link in OP that will explain how to play as a vigi. I want all of the newbies to read it so they know what to do before the potentially end up with the vigi role.
Quote by L2112Lif
bramp
Quote by korinaflyingv
Quote by vagelier
will this be hosted in the pit?

yes.
Quote by korinaflyingv
sign me up you columbian fuck

can i be Tony Montana? I'm gonna be Tony Montana
OM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM