Is there a New version of the thread ? If not ,lets begin.
I have $300 Budget and my choice so far is the Schecter omen 6.
Please include you choices. Thanks.......
The G400 is definitely an inexpensive and excellent guitar for someone that needs bang for buck. You might even have room to upgrade pups or hardware (not that that's necessary). Could also go for a Agile AL2000 or even used a Fender mexican Strat. There is three examples of classic guitar shapes you can get for around 300 bucks. And all are excellent instruments.
Brand new, Ibanez (RG321/RG2EX1) makes the consistently best quality guitars for $300 that I have seen.
Spin 'round carousel when your horse isn't screwed in.

My band:
Fractured Instinct
(For fans of Death/Groove/Prog Metal)

Ibanez RGA42E
Ibanez S420
LTD H-301
Ibanez RG520
Peavey Predator USA
Douglas Grendel 725
Line 6 Pod HD500X
Did you really have to make this look like an official thread? -___-;
Quote by Dunning~Kruger
Yes I was rude, and I was aggressive and I was offending a large group of people. But I was civlized about it.

Taylor 414CE
Quote by cdr_salamander
Did you really have to make this look like an official thread? -___-;

I don't think there should be a $300 guitar thread. Especially if you can name used items. I'm sure there as been a gibby LP studio for $300 somewhere in this world...
Quote by FEngHLyan

She will join the prom.

She insists to wear this lights.

I don't think so.

How can I persuade her?
Quote by JKHC
I don't think there should be a $300 guitar thread. Especially if you can name used items. I'm sure there as been a gibby LP studio for $300 somewhere in this world...

I agree, but just saying: there has been thousands of LP standards for $300... in the 50's
Where's Waldo?
Well this is obvious, used Ibanez Japan, used Jackson Japan, used Charvel Japan....
^^^ exactly

I picked up a used Jackson DK2 for $220 off my local CL. It blows away anything new you could get for $300.
I got my dkmgt for $200 at guitar center. It's still prolly one of my favorite guitars.

That said, the agile 3100 I got my dad for Christmas a few years ago, blows it out of the water.
Guitars:
LTD Alexi-600 White & Black
LTD Alexi-200 Black(Death Adder pickup & Gold OFR)
Agile Interceptor Pro 727 7-string
Jackson JS30RR rhoads
Jackson DKMGT
Squire telecaster

amps:
Bugera 6262 212 loaded with WGS veteran 30's
Last edited by Gundamnitpete at Oct 18, 2011,
Quote by JKHC

Yeah, at my end of the world. But imma 100% sure its a fake
indonesian Hamers look amazing and play well for the $200 tag on some.
mojostompboxes.com
Epi G-400 is a great budget guitar
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
2009 Epiphone G-400 (SH-4)
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Krank Rev 4x12 (eminence V12)
GFS Greenie/Digitech Bad Monkey
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate
Quote by Flatestring
Is there a New version of the thread ? If not ,lets begin.
I have $300 Budget and my choice so far is the Schecter omen 6.
Please include you choices. Thanks.......

ESP LTD H-101

Schecter Omen 6 Electric Guitar

Epi SG400
Quote by Offworld92
Brand new, Ibanez (RG321/RG2EX1) makes the consistently best quality guitars for $300 that I have seen.

I would agree if this was about 10 years ago. I have had multiple new ibanez and I have tried a lot of new ones and all of them seem to have shotty fretwork and half of the ones with floating trems were not lined up properly.

My 1995 ibanez is the only good ibanez for under $500 I have ever played.

I suggest Agile AL's and ESP LTD 100 series. For $300 those are 2 of the best brands I have found that deliver consistent quality for low price.