e|-------------------------------
B|-------------------------------
G|-------------------------------
D|-------------------------------
A|--------------------5-7--------
E|5-5--5--5-7--8-8--8-----3-3--3-

There you are. That's what i can figure out by memory after noodling for forty-five seconds on my Carvin. It's very repetitive. After G, I think it goes down to F and then repeats? Pretty sure it's recent.

I remember nothing else about it - no other words, no other instruments. Just that bass riff. Help me Pit, you're my only hope.

....I have a feeling I'm going to facepalm, be like "fucking DUH," and feel like an idiot when someone answers me...
Quote by Weaponized
Pumped Up Kicks? I played it and thats what I ended up with

That's close, but I don't think so. I think it was faster than that, and it had more powerful drums.

EDIT:

Nevermind, I'm an idiot. That is it. Thanks.
Last edited by Flying Couch at Oct 17, 2011,
What is the hype behind that song? Everyone seems to think it's the second coming of Christ. It's not even that good.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Quote by Trowzaa
What is the hype behind that song? Everyone seems to think it's the second coming of Christ. It's not even that good.

Is it hyped up? I just thought it was a decent bass riff. Would explain why I've heard that bass thumping out of dozens of cars around here.
Quote by Flying Couch
That's close, but I don't think so. I think it was faster than that, and it had more powerful drums.

EDIT:

Nevermind, I'm an idiot. That is it. Thanks.

Glad I could help

Quote by Trowzaa

I'm not really sure. I mean I like it, but don't get why its getting so much radio play.
Everyone seems to be bumming it in England at least It's decent but it's not revolutionary. It's the same with The Vaccines, they were supposed to be the "saviours of indie music" or some equally pretentious bullshit.

EDIT: Just realised why all my friends call me the moody one

Quote by Trowzaa

I think it's catchy. I wouldn't say it's the second coming of Christ, but certainly catchy to sing along to.
Quote by Trowzaa
Everyone seems to be bumming it in England at least It's decent but it's not revolutionary. It's the same with The Vaccines, they were supposed to be the "saviours of indie music" or some equally pretentious bullshit.

EDIT: Just realised why all my friends call me the moody one

The Vaccines are popular in the UK? No one ever talks about them in the US except on blogs and stuff.
Quote by Trowzaa

"All the indie kids with their hyped up tracks."
Quote by Polar13
The Vaccines are popular in the UK? No one ever talks about them in the US except on blogs and stuff.

Before their album came out they were hailed by some as the new Arctic Monkeys, after the album came out everyone looked at each other awkwardly.

What's the other song that I swear has the EXACT same riff though? I know I've heard that somewhere before but I don't know where. It's driving me crazy.

It's by the Offspring maybe? I don't know, but I keep hearing something in my head, but I can't put my thumb on what it is.

Found it. Nevermind. Gone Away by The Offspring. Must just be the same chord progression, my bad. Unless there's a different song.
Quote by THEdevilYOUknow
No, it's plain science, women are evil

Quote by MB343
Women = time x money
time = money
Money = √evil
women = √evil x √evil
women = evil
Last edited by THEdevilYOUknow at Oct 17, 2011,
Quote by Trowzaa

You're not alone, man. I think its an overrated piece of indie pop bullshit.
Quote by Trowzaa

Yup. I found myself skipping forward to see if it ever changed. But no. It's just the same thing OVER AND OVER.
Quote by THEdevilYOUknow
No, it's plain science, women are evil

Quote by MB343
Women = time x money
time = money
Money = √evil
women = √evil x √evil
women = evil
Hey guys, I need some chord help too.

I'm trying to find this song, but I can't think of it.

The chords are: E Major, B Major, C# minor, A major.

Seriously, what song is this?
I play my guitar like I live life; upside-down.

Gear:
Sender Fratocaster
LTD Phoenix-200
Fender Sonoran
Dunlop Crybaby Classic
Fender Mustang V 412
Quote by TypicalRocker

Under the Bridge.
Quote by TypicalRocker

If you're a lefty, why is your avatar of a right hand?
Quote by TypicalRocker

Every song ever where the progression isn't B minor, G major, D major, A major