View poll results: Do you have a partner
Yes
132 38%
No
212 62%
Voters: 344.
Page 1 of 4
As the title suggests, how many of you ACTUALLY have girlfriends/boyfriend etc
Like, physical entities, whom you can touch and canoodle with.
If it's online, in different countries, it doesn't count(for the purposes of this poll) and NO, animals don't count.
LOL.

I do.
She is awesome.
I hug random people TS. does that count?
Thor! Odin's son Protector of mankind Ride to meet your fate Your destiny awaits Thor! Hlödyn's son Protector of mankind Ride to meet your fate Ragnarök awaits

E-ARCH NEMESIS of girlgerms007
aw, fuck this thread

~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
Indeed
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE?!

Quote by TunerAddict
you can take my mouse and keyboard from my cold, slightly orange from cheetos, dead fingers

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
Yup.

Poll: 4-2, yes leading. That won't last long
Quote by UntilISleep
You have excellent taste in literature, dear sir

Quote by Primus2112
You have excellent taste in video games, good sir.

Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
You have terrible taste in signatures, idiotic sir.

kkoo
Foreveralone.jpg
Thor! Odin's son Protector of mankind Ride to meet your fate Your destiny awaits Thor! Hlödyn's son Protector of mankind Ride to meet your fate Ragnarök awaits

I did... 2 weeks ago
I'm rgrockr and I do not approve of this message.
After 29 years and 10 months she's more like a callous.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
This thread is purely for TS showing that he isn't single.

I do not have one at the moment.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Yup, and for quite a long time too. Poll was tied at 10 after my vote. I'm sure it won't stay that way for long.
maaaannnnn...
this is my signature, and it's purple in bold, you can't do anything about it.
Quote by StewieSwan
Not since about this time last year

I know that feel, bro.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Noooo.

But i'm not actively searching, my mind is elsewhere. So I don't really have a problem with it.
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
No, but I did have a couple of very intimate lapdances from strippers on Saturday...
I live a very sad life
But those dances did make me happy for a moment
what the **** is the point of this shit? seriously dude no one likes a show off
Does friends with benefits count?
Quote by mcw00t
"so you mean if the father is sterile, the kid will be sterile too?"

Proof God exists and evolution is a lie:
Quote by elguitarrista3
the prove is u because u did n create urself and ur parents dindt and their parents didnt and so on and we are not monkeys peace

Canoodle?
Quote by Ian_the_fox
You're not girly enough of a boy for me, and you're not man enough to take the top. So like, sorry bitch but you ain't mine! Sorry.
Nah. Bitches ain't worth the trouble.

Right, other lonely people?
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Nope.

NOW PART OF THE

Quote by Robchappers
You are epic my friend ;-)
Quote by RU Experienced?
At this point I'd be more surprised if you found me a Christian children's entertainer that didn't sodomize and eat kids.
While technical not since I got that hooker.

Quote by element4433
Nah. Bitches ain't worth the trouble.

Right, other lonely people?

99 problems but a bitch aint one
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
Lots of us do, but we're not all starting threads to brag about it. I've not been without a girlfriend for longer than 6 months since I was 15 (good god saying that makes me feel old on UG) and here's the scoop:

Not having a girlfriend/boyfriend is only an issue if you want one but can't seem to find one.

I have a fair few mates who are happily single. I found once we all turned 20 or so we stopped gaing out with girls just for the sake of having a girlfriend and started looking for girls we actually liked as people rather than arm candy.

So I got a bit off topic but I guess my point is that all the guys who answer 'no' to this thread, shouldn't feel bad. Better to be single and frustrated than to be with the wrong person and miserable.
Broke up with my ex of two years a few months ago, so not anymore. It's kind of nice being single though.
Quote by due 07
"Partner" is such a strong word...

;___;

No it isn't.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Quote by Weybl Himself
Lots of us do, but we're not all starting threads to brag about it. I've not been without a girlfriend for longer than 6 months since I was 15 (good god saying that makes me feel old on UG) and here's the scoop:

Not having a girlfriend/boyfriend is only an issue if you want one but can't seem to find one.

I have a fair few mates who are happily single. I found once we all turned 20 or so we stopped gaing out with girls just for the sake of having a girlfriend and started looking for girls we actually liked as people rather than arm candy.

So I got a bit off topic but I guess my point is that all the guys who answer 'no' to this thread, shouldn't feel bad. Better to be single and frustrated than to be with the wrong person and miserable.
This is so true and exactly what separates me from my ex at the moment. We broke up like 7 months ago. She's on her third boyfriend in that period of time and only one, the current, shows any promise whatsoever. Whereas I'm not exactly happy being alone but I'm sure as hell not with some crazy bitch for the sake of getting a girl.
Quote by Fat Lard

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Page 1 of 4