can users please recommend a place where i can find free quality backing tracks to play along with
I just make my own in Tuxguitar. Youtube is pretty good too, but my internet takes forever to load them.
Sigs are for pansies.
Well, yeah... YouTube is the place to go...

Backing tracks are way cool, I think.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-DxOXcVjlA8
Quote by laid-to-waste
look nigga, if you're chillin with 5 bros and 2 hos, you're gonna wanna pay attention to all of em equally. not moon over the hos forever and laugh at every shitty thing they say and just stare at them all night, like some of my mates do.
As stated before, youtube, plenty of them there.
Quote by Pleasure2kill
The truth is, Muslims never apologized for their faith having something to do with the attacks on 9/11.
I linked backing tracks to Welcome to the Jungle and Carry On Wayward Son and, they both had the original vocalists and; It just occurred to me that both songs were in Guitar Hero III, I wonder if that has something to do with it?

I'm going to look for a Cult of Personality backing track now.

EDIT, couldn't find one, none with the original band Living Colour and none made by anyone, for Cult of Personality... That sucks.
Quote by laid-to-waste
look nigga, if you're chillin with 5 bros and 2 hos, you're gonna wanna pay attention to all of em equally. not moon over the hos forever and laugh at every shitty thing they say and just stare at them all night, like some of my mates do.
Last edited by treborillusion at Feb 2, 2012,