so i just about have my pedal board where i want it, all i lack is a delay and possibly a reverb. until recently i only ran two pedals with a dunlop power supply (the one that comes with the crybaby) and never had any issues but i daisy chained my new board and the power supply died on me after about 2-3 weeks. so basically since i plan on running 5-8 pedals am i gonna need something like a voodoo lab or a dc brick? as much as i would like to just get a one spot cuz its only 20 bucks i'd hate to have it die on me.
my stuff:
schecter c-1+
ibanez rg3exfm1
schecter avenger 7-string with emgs
esp/ltd mh-50
peavey 6505+ 112 combo
tc electronic polytune
way huge green rhino
mxr micro flange
mxr smart gate
dunlop crybaby
I have a One Spot to run my pedalbaord, currently 9 pedals, and have had it just over a year and it's great. I can honestly say I've never had 'noise' issues with it. I bought another daisy chain cable which I connected to the One Spot so I could run more pedals, and it's fine. Obviously, it all depends on your budget, preferences and pedalboard space for a DC Brick, Voodoo Lab etc But the One Spot is good.
Quote by Ichabod Crane
I have a One Spot to run my pedalbaord, currently 9 pedals, and have had it just over a year and it's great. I can honestly say I've never had 'noise' issues with it. I bought another daisy chain cable which I connected to the One Spot so I could run more pedals, and it's fine. Obviously, it all depends on your budget, preferences and pedalboard space for a DC Brick, Voodoo Lab etc But the One Spot is good.

thats cool, do you/would you gig with it?
my stuff:
schecter c-1+
ibanez rg3exfm1
esp/ltd mh-50
peavey 6505+ 112 combo
tc electronic polytune
way huge green rhino
mxr micro flange
mxr smart gate
dunlop crybaby
Quote by Goodtimes666
thats cool, do you/would you gig with it?

Yep, I use it for gigs and rehearsals and have never had an issue with it.
Quote by Ichabod Crane
Yep, I use it for gigs and rehearsals and have never had an issue with it.

lol you just saved me 80-100 bucks, thanks man
my stuff:
schecter c-1+
ibanez rg3exfm1
esp/ltd mh-50
peavey 6505+ 112 combo
tc electronic polytune
way huge green rhino
mxr micro flange
mxr smart gate
dunlop crybaby
Quote by Goodtimes666
lol you just saved me 80-100 bucks, thanks man

You're welcome
Daisy chain is good. But for isolated outputs I'd go with either the Voodoo Labs PP2+ or a T. Rex Fuel Tank.
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Highway One Telecaster
Dean Evo
Mesa F-50
Laney GH50L
Vox AC30 C2
Ampeg V2
pedals