Hey, so I found this guitar a couple of hours ago. Apparently it was made in Czechoslovakia in the 70s. It's a semi hollow body. That's about as much as I can remember with regards to the details.

Does anyone have any experience with this particular guitar, or other Jolana guitars? It looked pretty cool, and I was tempted to buy it. It was only tempting me because I really liked how it looked, but it would nice to have some information from the fountain of knowledge, that is UG.

Cheers folks.
i really like jolana guitars. Don't know about this particular one, but i've heard only good stuff about their guitars (both new and old models). I myself have jolana grazioso resonet '55 and it's pretty awesome guitar (love the look/feel/sound of it). Just the tuners are really really horrible, but rubin seems to have normal metal tuners, so that shouldn't be an issue ^^ I'd definitely get it, if it's in reasonable condition and for reasonable price.
I'm from Czech Republic. Let me say this - Jack White would love these guitars! There's a rumour that even Jimmy Page had one and loved it.
Never heard of them, but they sound cool. will look into it.
R.I.P Jon Lord, Rory Gallagher and Jimi!