Page 1 of 2
Hello Pit,

I need your help. As part of a business formulation project at uni I've been asked to come up with a few business ideas.

In this regard I'd like you guys to tell me about daily inconveniences/troubles/issues you encounter that you think need solving. It doesn't need to be big, but if its a technology or service oriented problem that needs solving then I'd love to hear about it. It can even be as something you'd be willing to buy, but cannot find.

I look forward to your responses everyone!
Just google "first world problems" and you'll find plenty of it.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
I'd love some sort of satellite that could scratch my ass, with a laser beam perhaps, from space.

Having to lean a few inches to the side and scratch it myself is a real inconvenience.
The fact that I still have to wipe my own butt means technology has failed.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
old people walking slowly and being on trains at 7am in the morning, theres no need to be in the city center that early unless you're going to work/school/college/university. stop taking up space!
i'm Ginger its fun
How you've got to stand up in theatres to let people pass.
Traffic lights.
Headphones where the cables don't break.
being stuck in traffic and thinking "I should just fly over these cars."
You should invent a flying car.

Oh and when you open a bag of potato chips and eat half of them and the rest get all weird and gross after a few days which really sucks. They should have a box you can put them in to keep them fress
cat
Last edited by guitarxo at Oct 18, 2011,
Quote by element4433

No. You've failed technology.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hYyjziv-3TQ
Quote by Vornik
Thanks for the advice. I'm going to put it, along with your other advice, into a book, the pages of which I will then use to wipe my ass.
Quote by guitarxo
being stuck in traffic and thinking "I should just fly over these cars."
You should invent a flying car.

Nothing good could come out of mass produced flying cars.

People can hardly drive the ones that are stuck on the ground.

Quote by JackalUK
Having to go to work for my money, total inconvenience.

Join Occupy Wall Street! They feel the same way!
Quote by blake1221
Nothing good could come out of mass produced flying cars.

People can hardly drive the ones that are stuck on the ground.

Only people with flying car licenses would be allowed to use them though.

And they could be like bumper cars so if you crash into someone in the air you just bounce off them. It'd be like living in a jelly city.
cat
Well as an entrepreneur in the making, I demand payment upfront for my contributions!

On a more serious note, locking yourself out (which is quite dumb) but under enough stress is a common understandable debacle.

I also only accept payment through Paypal.
TESTAMENT, SCAR SYMMETRY......SELF EXPLANATORY

ALEX SKOLNICK, PER NILSSON........ADULATION MANDATORY

Gear: JACKSON RR3

Member#25 of the IRON MAIDEN ARE GODS CLUB. PM Revelations to Join
Quote by dann_blood
No. You've failed technology.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hYyjziv-3TQ
I can't click cuz I'm in public. What is this? I'm always interested in non-bidet butt wiping technology.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
underwear
WARUM TUT ES WEH, WENN ICH PINKLE?!
Quote by goest
I'm going to take this opportunity to initiate my campaign to replace the phrase "Taking a shit" with "Busting a grumpy."

Quote by Axelfox
Disregard that,i suck cocks.
Quote by element4433
I can't click cuz I'm in public. What is this? I'm always interested in non-bidet butt wiping technology.

It's just a guy showing off a robotic toilet. It has motion sensors, butt-warming, hands-free wiping, everything.
Quote by Vornik
Thanks for the advice. I'm going to put it, along with your other advice, into a book, the pages of which I will then use to wipe my ass.
Quote by guitarxo

And they could be like bumper cars so if you crash into someone in the air you just bounce off them. It'd be like living in a jelly city.

People with driver's licenses still fuck shit up on a daily basis.
Quote by blake1221
People with driver's licenses still fuck shit up on a daily basis.

JELLY CITY NO DEATHS JUST BOUNCE EVERYWHERE
cat
Quote by guitarxo

You should just be a Stonecutter. Then you'd get access to our tunnels. Also roller skates.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

Quote by element4433
You should just be a Stonecutter. Then you'd get access to our tunnels. Also roller skates.

But tunnels are for worms
I like roller skates though
cat
Quote by guitarxo

The same way that only people with gun licenses are allowed to use guns, right? /sarcasm

People find ways to get around anything, and flying cars would be SO hard to control/regulate.

I've got a bunch of fruit and vegetables. I wish there was some way I could put them all together and just turn them into a nice refreshing drink.
Quote by vagelier
Headphones where the cables don't break.
wireless headphones are a better idea

How about a technologically advanced pair of underwear that sounds sirens and flashes lights every time you let one rip?
ggg1 ggg3

Quote by behind_you

How about a technologically advanced pair of underwear that sounds sirens and flashes lights every time you let one rip?

Don't get out much, do you?
Quote by Permaphrost
The same way that only people with gun licenses are allowed to use guns, right? /sarcasm

People find ways to get around anything, and flying cars would be SO hard to control/regulate.

I've got a bunch of fruit and vegetables. I wish there was some way I could put them all together and just turn them into a nice refreshing drink.

What part of "jelly cities" do you not understand?
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

Not being able to roll things up stairs. Having to actually sort out laundry by color (racism) and put it in the washer, and then wait, and then put it in the dryer, and then wait, and then take it out and fold it. I want to be able to drop it in, and it come out folded on its own.

And I like the jelly city idea. But **** the flying car part, I want jetpacks.

EDIT: Also, I want: Headphones that don't get tangled. Plastic cups that keep you from having to guess which is yours at parties. Capri Sun type containers that are resealable. Coffee grounds that already have cream in them, because **** separate containers. Signing into EVERYTHING with my Google account, including courthouses and airports and everything.
Last edited by TextOnTheScreen at Oct 18, 2011,
Quote by behind_you
wireless headphones are a better idea

yeah but they are expensive, plus every listener needs his personal frequency or else youre gonna listen to someone elses music
Quote by TextOnTheScreen
Not being able to roll things up stairs. Having to actually sort out laundry by color (racism) and put it in the washer, and then wait, and then put it in the dryer, and then wait, and then take it out and fold it. I want to be able to drop it in, and it come out folded on its own.

And I like the jelly city idea. But **** the flying car part, I want jetpacks.

EDIT: Also, I want: Headphones that don't get tangled. Plastic cups that keep you from having to guess which is yours at parties. Capri Sun type containers that are resealable. Coffee grounds that already have cream in them, because **** separate containers. Signing into EVERYTHING with my Google account, including courthouses and airports and everything.

You need to google "colour catcher" you neanderthal.
Quote by element4433

I think this at least once a day.
What?! There's a clean channel on my amp?!

Quote by GoodOl'trashbag
omfg i totally forgot about that, you sir are jesus christ.
Quote by element4433
What part of "jelly cities" do you not understand?

The part where you figure out a way to make people resist the urge to devour it.

Also, +1 on the tangled cables thing. Headphones go in pocket, headphone wires have crazy sex, headphones come out all tangled. Raaage
Last edited by Permaphrost at Oct 18, 2011,
Quote by TextOnTheScreen

The make sheets that you throw in that catches the color. No more sorting!
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

Quote by Permaphrost
The part where you figure out a way to make people resist the urge to devour it.
Lemon flavored!
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

Quote by Kensai
Just google "first world problems" and you'll find plenty of it.

In this case, just view most of the new threads started in the Pit on a daily basis
You cannot choose the little time you're given in this world. You enter bare and unclothed, provided only with intelligence enough to choose how you spend your time. You always have a choice. Always. Though be warned, your choice can rarely be undone
Page 1 of 2