I really like the ideas you have in this song. The melody is strong, and it has an excellent vibe to it. I'm not necessarily sure that the guitar is needed at first when the main piano melody comes in, it may be a good idea to establish the piano a bit more before bringing in the guitar (although the guitar does compliment the piano). I really like the part around 2:15, very progressive sounding and is actually quite beautiful.

Strange assortment of time signatures is right though I\t can be a bit hard to find a flow in the song at times because of this, but it certainly creates an interesting sound.

Overall the sound is really good, aside from a tiny bit of fuzz on the lower piano parts at the beginning, likely just from too much going into the input. Maybe toning the piano down a tad bit would fix this.

Really enjoyed this one, good job!

C4C?
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1489235
Quote by Metorical
Strange assortment of time signatures is right though I\t can be a bit hard to find a flow in the song at times because of this, but it certainly creates an interesting sound.

The time signatures in this song were actually a completely sporadic decision. I actually meant to write something entirely in either 4/4 or 6/4, but it ended up switching back and forth between 5/4 and 11/8, so at the end of the bar, you're always ending up tapping on the up-beat. lol