Okay, so over the summer, I recorded a song that I wrote with my band. It took me until now to actually edit a video for it and put it up on YouTube. I'm more concerned with comments on the song rather than the video, because I am by no means an adequate video editor. I just wanted to put some clips together so people had something to look at while they were listening.

I'm also aware that the sound quality isn't the best, but we didn't have access to a studio or fancy equipment, we just used what we could.

Poppin' Bottle - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lI1pqbdUVT8&feature=channel_video_title

I'm not putting this in the Promote Your Band section, because we broke up over the summer due to all of us going to different colleges. I just want some feedback on the song, however you're more than welcome to check out other videos and leave comments on those as well.

I am more than happy to answer any questions on YouTube, or on this thread, just ask! :]
Quote by Eddie4President
You are amazing. The fact that you have paramore next to disturbed shows how awesome you are.
Here, an awesome medal. It's made out of awesomnite.
:extends medal:

Quote by Fallen_Seeker
Thank you!
I would give you an awesome metal, but
I can't find any awesomnite.