Have any of you ever used the Dvd hands of steel? im interested in improving my playing speed and saw the dvd. If not do you have any suggestions for programs that could help?
Practice.
My stuff

Gibson Les Paul Studio
Ibanez ADC120
Tanglewood TGRF VS
Blackstar HT20
Roland Micro Cube
Quote by lfcagger
Practice.

i practice everyday and im pretty fast i would just like to be faster i do spseed exercises everyday and i can feel my self improving
Quote by stevosmusic1
i practice everyday and im pretty fast i would just like to be faster i do spseed exercises everyday and i can feel my self improving

Just sayin', a DVD won't increase your speed, it'll give you ways for you to increase your speed, which will prolly take the form of the same kind of excercise you're doing now, although I can't be sure, having not bought the DVD. If you want it, go for it though
My stuff

Gibson Les Paul Studio
Ibanez ADC120
Tanglewood TGRF VS
Blackstar HT20
Roland Micro Cube
Quote by lfcagger
Just sayin', a DVD won't increase your speed, it'll give you ways for you to increase your speed, which will prolly take the form of the same kind of excercise you're doing now, although I can't be sure, having not bought the DVD. If you want it, go for it though

haha i was thinking the samething thats why i was debating buying it i think ill save the money for something else haha
If you practiced the same exercises you do now but with better practice habits and technique you'd improve much more than you would with a whole raft of new exercises. See the stickies and watch Freepower's videos, they should set you right.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.