those were all pretty lame.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Powerglove do some pretty awesome covers of classic cartoons and video games. There's also FreddeGredde on youtube, who has some some great videos of tv show and cartoon themes.
Quote by CrimsonBizzare
That TMNT one sucked compared to Bonded By Blood's (which is pretty shitty itself): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AlfjNTqbFLA

I agree.

I generally really dislike any covers proclaimed Metal, by random people on youtube, when all they consist of is half ass versions of the theme, not rearranged in any way, with guitar distortion.
You belong in a museum.

Do you Enjoy Forza, and wish to be in an in game Club?! Look no further! Please, join.. there is no one else!
Quote by Saint78

as much as i love the guy, i just don't like that cover. guitar just seems so out of place. i think that's the problem i have with most guitar covers of TV or game themes. the sound of an electric guitar just doesn't work there. it's the same with a lot of classical pieces. for example, i remember someone recently posted a video of a "metal" cover of the 3rd movement of Moonlight Sonata, and i felt the same about that. the sound of a distorted guitar just doesn't fit in with certain things, no matter how well played.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.