What if one day you wake up and you magically become a member of the opposite sex. How or why it happened is not important. But you're stuck like this for a while. My question is, would anybody have sex while in this state of being? Like, full on sexual intercourse... penetration and all.

Personally, if I turned into a chick, I'd probably only go so far as to have a little fun with myself. But I don't think I could fuck a dude, regardless of my gender.
All the way from Palm Springs, just out of detox.
Show him a warm welcome, let's hear some applause
I'd lez out with another chick
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Edit: ^ What he said.

Essentially, you're asking if I want a penis inside me.

The answer is no.
May the Force be with You.
Carmel is hawt
I would die of dehydration.
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
I'd send a bunch of dudes naked pictures of myself, and encourage them to fap to it. Then tell them the bad news once I change back to a guy. Ohhhhh, yesh.
didn't we already ave this thread?

281-330-8004, that's my cell phone number, hit me up on the low
So is this your sex and gender or just sex?
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
I would.
They sure seem to enjoy it, why not see what all the fuss is about?
My Gear:
Yamaha FGX720SCA
never thought about it that way... I mean, penetration would probably feel great, but having a penis in me would be weird... and being like that with another guy. I'd probably just spend the entire first day masturbating
If it's only a matter of a change of body and not a change of mind then I would still be attracted to girls.
You who build these altars now

To sacrifice these children
You must not do it anymore
Quote by BladeSlinger
So is this your sex and gender or just sex?

Whichever one is biological.
Quote by the bartender
If it's only a matter of a change of body and not a change of mind then I would still be attracted to girls.

That's what I'm wondering. I'd have sex with whoever I was attracted to.

EDIT: Your sex is what your chromosomes dictate. So If I retained my gender I'd be with girls, as a girl.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by BladeSlinger
That's what I'm wondering. I'd have sex with whoever I was attracted to.

EDIT: Your sex is what your chromosomes dictate. So If I retained my gender I'd be with girls, as a girl.

Right, yeah. You'd only change sex. I guess kinda like that anime where the guy turns into a girl when he's splashed by cold water?

But if you were stuck like that for a while, would you ever get the urge to just try sex from the opposite perspective?
Last edited by carlos_almighty at Oct 18, 2011,
Only if the penis in question belonged to this man:

“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
Quote by carlos_almighty
Right, yeah. You'd only change sex. I guess kinda like that anime where the guy turns into a guy when he's splashed by cold water?

A guy... turning into a guy? how unfortunate.
You who build these altars now

To sacrifice these children
You must not do it anymore
I don't know. I might try a threesome with a chick and a guy. Curiosity would be overwhelming.
Quote by Fat Lard

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
If I woke up as a lady, the first thing i'd do is masturbate. Seriously, i've been informed more than once that female orgasms are so much stronger than their counterpart . That and they can have multi's...

If changing sex would also alter my mindset (i.e. if I suddenly like dudes) then yeah, I'd do a guy. If not i'd be a lesbian.
You cannot choose the little time you're given in this world. You enter bare and unclothed, provided only with intelligence enough to choose how you spend your time. You always have a choice. Always. Though be warned, your choice can rarely be undone
I'd **** as many men and women as possible.
I'd be such a ****ing slut.
I'd take like, 10 dicks at once.
I'd be the new Sasha Grey (yeah, you all know who she is, dont deny)
Quote by rockdude375
If I woke up as a lady, the first thing i'd do is masturbate. Seriously, i've been informed more than once that female orgasms are so much stronger than their counterpart . That and they can have multi's...

If changing sex would also alter my mindset (i.e. if I suddenly like dudes) then yeah, I'd do a guy. If not i'd be a lesbian.

This.

Tell me why I had to be a powerslave
I dont wanna die, Im a god, why cant I live on?
When the life giver dies, all around is laid to waste.
And in my last hour,
Im a slave to the power of death

Member Of The Jagermeister Fan Club
The male and female brain are different from one another regardless of sexual orientation. All that determines is who you like.

All of you boys could very well have your mindset changed to that of a woman but still be attracted to women.

Because if it didn't change, you'd be transgendered rather than a lesbian.
Last edited by TechnicolorType at Oct 18, 2011,
OP obviously is a homosexual tranny, and wants to make sure he isnt the only one that feels the way he does.
Quote by edgeyyz
It's like everyone's getting laid and I'm the only virgin...

Quote by Nunwhxre 666
I now dub thee, Fapking.

Bow down to the Fapking!

Shoop Group!
The only difference(despite the obvious) for me would be bigger tits, and no mini-beard. I already look like a lady....
Quote by Stranglehold
That's it, you're all banned.

Quote by stevebomb
If I wanted to listen to something slow, I'd play some hippie music.
This happened to Tiresias after beating the snake. He lived as a woman for 7 years until he beat the snake again.
Quote by barden1069
A "tubescreamer" is a person paid by a guitarist to stand behind the amp and scream at the tubes. This terrifies the tubes into overdriving and delivers a thick, harmonic-rich tone.
Quote by RealGuitarHero
This happened to Tiresias after beating the snake. He lived as a woman for 7 years until he beat the snake again.

So he jerked off and became a woman for seven years? And then he had to give someone a handjob to change back into a man?
Quote by Highway60Bob
i've always been looking for a good excuse to **** my mom.
Lesbian Orgy.
Quote by UntilISleep
You have excellent taste in literature, dear sir

Quote by Primus2112
You have excellent taste in video games, good sir.

Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
You have terrible taste in signatures, idiotic sir.

kkoo
Quote by ErikLensherr

^this
Music is a universal language and it need not be translated, with it soul speaks to soul.
My mind, new body?

Fuck to the no on the penetration. I'd just stare at and play with my tits.

Oh, and obvy lesbian fun.
Last edited by blake1221 at Oct 19, 2011,
First, I'd probably cry. I love being a girl. This reminds me of the conversation I had with my roommate the other day. We decided that we love boys so much if we were to become a man, we'd be gay. Perhaps that answers the question...
Quote by teachmeviolence
So he jerked off and became a woman for seven years? And then he had to give someone a handjob to change back into a man?

He also went blind from it...
Realistically speaking, I'd probably be in great distress. I'm assuming I'd still be of the male gender; the last thing I'd want to do is revel in a body that "isn't me."
Quote by due 07
Realistically speaking, I'd probably be in great distress. I'm assuming I'd still be of the male gender; the last thing I'd want to do is revel in a body that "isn't me."

Yea, I'd probably be freaking out too much to enjoy any possible perks.
Quote by Fat Lard

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
This thread reminds me of Fassa. RIP.

OT, I'd jump for joy and make a beeline for the nearest gay bar.
Quote by ErikLensherr

This.
Ball Custom Mark I

Korg Pitchblack > Dunlop Crybaby wah > mODDball audio Green Bastard > Marshall GV2 Guv'nor Plus > EHX Holy Stain > MXR Phase 90 > MXR Carbon Copy

Jet City JCA20h
Epiphone Valve Jr.
Blackstar HTV212