Hi friends, it's me again

Well a few days ago I got my new guitar from MusiciansFriend.com but now I'm looking for a multi-effects pedal, an inexpensive and easy to use one. But once again I got trouble for choosing one so what you'll recomend to me guys?
What amp would you be using it with?
Guitars: Fender FSR Standard Strat, Squire Affinity Strat, Epiphone Nighthawk
Amps: Vox AC15C1, Roland Cube 15x, Peavey KB-1
Pedals: Digitech RP355, HD500, Joyo AC-Tone, EHX Soul Food
Quote by kutless999
What amp would you be using it with?

For now I think I'll be using the Marshall MG4 Series MG30FX 30W 1x10 Guitar Combo Amp.
Ok, that'll be fine.

I have an rp355 which I really like. It has over 140 amp models/fx and they all sound very nice. It's $200 new and check out my recordings \/ for some clips.
I'd go for ME-50 or ME-70, the 25 isn't very impressive. Don't let these guys bully you into a new amp if you can't afford one, but if you can - they are right. A new amp will improve your tone better than a new multi will, but a multi will broaden your abilities quite a bit nonetheless and therefore improving your overall sound.
Treble>Epiphone Prophecy EX - MXR micro Amp - MXR Blue Box - MXR Fullbore - MXR Noise Clamp - Vox AD30VT
Bass>Ibanez BTB505 - MXR Blowtorch - MXR D.I. - Peavey MaxBass 700 - Peavey TVX410
Quote by TheDefected
Your amp isn't going to take the Multi-effects pedal too nicely...
Why not just save for a better amp? If not, a nicer modelling amp, something like the vypyr?

He can connect the mfx unit to the aux input on his amp which will sound fine.
Big difference between the two. The Zoom has more switches and features. The ME has a 38 sec looper and a really cool freeze effect plus runs on batteries, and is cheaper. What do you want? They both can produce good tones.
Quote by fly135
Big difference between the two. The Zoom has more switches and features. The ME has a 38 sec looper and a really cool freeze effect plus runs on batteries, and is cheaper. What do you want? They both can produce good tones.

Yep, I'm looking for good distortions/overdrives just for playing heavy metal and those kindda of heavy stuff but also wanna good clean tones so I don't know what its better for what I'm looking
Quote by sacguitar96
Yep, I'm looking for good distortions/overdrives just for playing heavy metal and those kindda of heavy stuff but also wanna good clean tones so I don't know what its better for what I'm looking

The digitech rp355 can produce great clean and metal tones

http://soundcloud.com/kutlessfromug/digitech-rp355-test

http://soundcloud.com/kutlessfromug/digitech-rp355-fender
Yes, you can. And why do you prefer boss mfx pedals?