I'd just hand out really cool hats to anyone that decided to follow my every whim. The people who wouldn't would be super jealous of everyone else's cool hats and then they'd bend and join my regime.

I'm a sucker for a good hat
i'm not going to quote that huge pic but isn't that fallout? if so, what does that have to do with the question? o_o
I would make everyone my slaverino and whenever someone would act out against me, they'd be forced into reneducation.

ggg1 ggg3

Last edited by behind_you at Oct 18, 2011,
Quote by stonedhippos
i'm not going to quote that huge pic but isn't that fallout? if so, what does that have to do with the question? o_o

Explosive collars on slaves...
If there's ever an uprising I'll say

"Yes, you could kill me...

but then you'll never find out where the TREASURE IS BURIED..."
Hahahahahahahahahah hahahaha har har har
Quote by wizards?
I'd just hand out really cool hats to anyone that decided to follow my every whim. The people who wouldn't would be super jealous of everyone else's cool hats and then they'd bend and join my regime.

I'm a sucker for a good hat

this, but add in cheese rations for all, whatever kind they want, and sunglasses too.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Torture devices on every penis and in every vagina.

No one will rebel if it means having a remotely set off penis flaying device going off.
Arms Of Empire
^ ^ ^ Band I am involved in ^ ^ ^
Please check it out? ;D

Axe FX II + EBMM JP6 + Jackson DK2S
Quote by Saint78
wat

what is there to "wat" about? it's a very simple question.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by theogonia777
what is there to "wat" about? it's a very simple question.

Sorry, I saw dystopia as "dyostaip" I was really confused.
you're a stone fox
By providing free education to everyone, trying to support a strong infrastructure and ensuring safety and freedom to everyone that lives in our land. Those that wish to leave can, those that wish to stay can for the small price of trying to better themselves and the place we live in.
Quote by BlackVoid
Every guitar and bass forum I've visited has some people chasing some magical tone that will shoot jizzing unicorns riding on a rainbow out of their amp.
Quote by zenbone
By providing free education to everyone, trying to support a strong infrastructure and ensuring safety and freedom to everyone that lives in our land. Those that wish to leave can, those that wish to stay can for the small price of trying to better themselves and the place we live in.

You're a horrible dictator
Kill anyone who even looked at me funny.
RULE BY FEAR
You are part of the rebel alliance, and a traitor.

By flailing my arms like a retard, sending cupcakes covered with semen to everyone, and setting off an atomic bomb, killing everyone including myself.
Quote by slapsymcdougal
I'm cockblocked regularly by my appearance and personality.
Quote by Saint78
Sorry, I saw dystopia as "dyostaip" I was really confused.

are you dsylxeic?
You who build these altars now

To sacrifice these children
You must not do it anymore
Anybody who disagreed with me would be hung, drawn, quarted, hung a bit more, then drawn and quartered again.

Anybody who follows my rules will be rewarded with free kittens.

Kieth Lemon would be cut with a thousand razor blades and lemon juice poured onto the wounds. Because he really annoying.

9am starts would be outlawed. They're bloody awful. Everybody starts at 10 instead.
I shall grant you three wishes.

None of which will work.

Does the above post enrage, offend or confuse you?

Good.

I like my women how I like my guitars. Curvy and like it when I finger them.
I will have a simple punishment/ reward system. Obedience is rewarded with bacon, disobedience would be punished by forced viewing of Superbabies: Baby Geniuses 2 for time periods proportional to severity of the offense.
"They don't think it be like it is, but it do." - Oscar Gamble

Follow me on the tweet machine. I tweet about interesting things like the weather and what I ate for breakfast.