Poll: What's your biggest worry?
Poll Options
View poll results: What's your biggest worry?
Money
43 21%
Health (Including body image/weight, injury or disease)
22 11%
School/College
54 26%
Work (including promotions)
15 7%
Relationships (including sex)
57 27%
Death
10 5%
The Environment
7 3%
Voters: 208.
Page 1 of 2
So assuming you're probably in your mid-late teens, I'd be interested to know what your biggest worry is.

What is it that keeps you up at night, or creeps up from the back of your mind to ruin every good moment?

For me, It's money... I can't get it off my mind.

You?
Last edited by vitchb at Oct 18, 2011,
probably a combination of relationship and health, i'm pretty shitty at physical activities and sports so i did a weight lifting class so hopefully i can get bigger in a few months of hard working. then i get along with almost every single guy in my grade in highschool, but no girls at all. (i am not gay, thats gross, nothing against gay guys, but it's nothing i'd ever do.) so i know where my life is headed. But what can i do about that, probably nothing. so for me just live and have fun and try to worry less and less every day
Last edited by LolCatGuitar at Oct 18, 2011,
Don't have any.

EDIT: Maybe not getting a first class degree
Blog Of Awesome UGers.
Quote by OddOneOut
I seem to attract girls.
Which is annoying, cos I'm a girl and I like cock.

Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
Being an idiot should be illegal too.
That I'll end up working in this bloody petrol station forever and not doing anything worthwhile with my life.
Mixture of money, future job (or rather lack of it), that perhaps no woman in the brazil where I'm going will speak english and about all the course work I have.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
cyborgs. cryborgs taking over the world and systematically raping everyone because they need human cum for some sick and twisted reason
ggg1 ggg3

Zombie Apocalypse...why is it not on your list that shit is serious man we will be screwed!
2011 Gibson Honeyburst LP Trad. w/ SD Whole Lotta Humbuckers
2014 Gibson Ocean Water Standard Plus
Marshall Haze 15W Head/Cab
Hughes & Kettner Tubemeister 5
Quote by ne14t
Zombie Apocalypse...why is it not on your list that shit is serious man we will be screwed!

You can put that under health I think
I worry that maybe I'm wrong. About everything. Maybe I don't know my own name. Maybe I'll wake up and realize I'm just a patient being contained and my house is actually a prison. Maybe I'll die, and the only thing waiting is the disappointment that there's nothing else. Maybe they really will cancel Doctor Who... D:

But more seriously, I'm really scared that the plan I have for my life won't work out. Fortunately, it all depends upon me, but maybe I'm not smart enough. That's what I worry about. That I'm not smart enough.
Last edited by TextOnTheScreen at Oct 18, 2011,
Probably money then. I'm quite happy relationship/health wise, but nobody wants to hire me.
Tell me who's that writin'...
Work in the future, work now.
Getting work once out of college/and if i go university.

So hard to find basic jobs these days, cant even get a job packing to get funds together to go back into college.. ..
I constantly worry that I won't get into med school. I'm a first semester freshman biology student
MM Stingray
MIA P Bass
MIM Jazz Bass
GK 700RB-II Head
GK 410SBX Cab
Sansamp 3 Ch. DI
Crybaby Bass Wah
Bass Big Muff
DD3 Delay

MIA Strat
Nashville Tele
Martin 00015M
Hot Rod Deluxe
Big Muff
DS1
Hendrix Crybaby Wah
The lake was silent for some time. Finally it said:
"I weep for Narcissus, but I never noticed that Narcissus was beautiful. I weep because, each time he knelt beside my banks, I could see, in the depths of his eyes, my own beauty reflected."
The fact that nobody will ever love me and stay that way.
I'm rgrockr and I do not approve of this message.
thinking of when i boner in the middle of class and having to walk up to the board.

either that or me learning shit loadz of tabs every hour of the night.
That I will never find meaning to anything, or a significant other for that matter

EDIT: A significant other irl. I love my significant others on the interwebz
Last edited by amaranth_todd at Oct 18, 2011,
That I have no future and will die a cold lonely death
Quote by Ian_the_fox
You're not girly enough of a boy for me, and you're not man enough to take the top. So like, sorry bitch but you ain't mine! Sorry.
getting a job and affording school
atm im barely making ends meet ive had to move back with my parents

also im an undocumented student and being able to get even a job after i graduate worries me
How in the world could you make a poll like that and not include a "none of the above" option?
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
All of them except school and the environment. Too old for school, and I don't really worry about the environment for some reason.
You cannot choose the little time you're given in this world. You enter bare and unclothed, provided only with intelligence enough to choose how you spend your time. You always have a choice. Always. Though be warned, your choice can rarely be undone
My biggest worry is what I'm going to do in the next 5 years.
Last edited by Gyroscope : Tomorrow at 01:00 PM.
tied between getting into Law School and money.
I shot JR

Oh Canada Our Home and Native Land
i don't really worry about anything because i'm a wizard.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
I worry that I will go COMPLETELY insane, and kill myself. I've come close.before.....
Quote by Stranglehold
That's it, you're all banned.

Quote by stevebomb
If I wanted to listen to something slow, I'd play some hippie music.
Work, Money, Relationships, Health, The Environment, Death. Finished with School/College.
It's gonna be a blue day
Quote by rgrockr
The fact that nobody will ever love me and stay that way.

Quote by Stranglehold

Quote by stevebomb
im hoping winter aint gonna be too bad cause my house isnt gonna have heating for the 3rd straight year.
im also worried my dad wont leave my house soon, so ill have to stay here to protect my mum for even longer, or else we'll have to move, but we cant really afford that.
Given my current life circumstances I find it odd that I'm not really worried about anything. My grades are slipping because I've stopped caring, I've no jobs or future prospects lined up, I haven't been in a healthy relationship with a woman since last spring, and I've stopped exercising except for the odd game of racquetball or basketball.

Yet I'm fine with all of this.
Quote by SideshowBob180
[Hearing/penis] loss and [heart/penis] disease.

I'd he worried about heart loss, and hearing disease too...... well I would
Quote by Stranglehold

Quote by stevebomb
Why isn't the future in general an option? I can't really vote for just one option, but I suppose college, death and work would be the biggest ones.

Page 1 of 2