Nothing new, but I found this interesting.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tummo

Basically, Tibetian monks are able to increase their body temperatures through meditation. Some can increase heat by up to 17 degrees (Fahrenheit)

Typical Tibetian tests involve putting a cold, wet towel around a monk and having the monk dry it with his body heat. Others report that a monk can enter a pool of cold water unfazed, and within 15 minutes, steam will rise from the water.

Scientists have even measured and confirmed this medical phenomenon.

So, besides being the coolest thing I've read about in a while, what do you guys think of it? Discuss.
Quote by LolCatGuitar
i will claim bs

That was my reaction, but researchers from Harvard have confirmed through measurements.
Quote by Kevin19
That was my reaction, but researchers from Harvard have confirmed through measurements.

STOP THE PRESSES
Hahahahahahahahahah hahahaha har har har
adbots are gettin clever.
Quote by JD Close
Piano dick had some good parts, but should have said "As the business man slowly gets boned", would have accented the whole dick feeling of the album
Quote by Most_Triumphant
adbots are gettin clever.

Great deals on raising your body heat today! Buy direct from good Tibetian monk!

I'm not an adbot
I tried to learn this, but the monk dude only taught me how to heat my scrotum.

On the plus side, masturbation is a lot more fun.
you're a stone fox
Man, when I was in the 6th grade I would have killed to be able to do that. The old "put the thermometer up against a lightbulb" trick didn't always fly.
Quote by CaptDin
Man, when I was in the 6th grade I would have killed to be able to do that. The old "put the thermometer up against a lightbulb" trick didn't always fly.

Heat dime on stove (not too hot), put dime under tongue, makes forehead very hot, put thermometer your mom sticks in your mouth in hot water, lick hands to make them clammy, no school. Lrnhow2fake
you're a stone fox