... Come in here and bitch about our earthquake last night!

Even though it was tiny, it's still the most exciting thing happening here in the last 24 hours, as evidenced by my FB news feed when I got up this morning...

Soooooooooo, to make this thread fun, bitch about Adelaide and our impending doom at the hands of the faultlines!!!!
Alternatively, this can just be another one of those threads that ends up with South Aussies making jokes about their own state (Note: Vics stay the fuck out.)

You had an earthquake

muledit:
Quote by KTFM
(Note: Vics stay the fuck out.)

RIP Gooze

cats
Last edited by mulefish at Oct 18, 2011,
You had an earthquake? How big was it on the relevant scale of which the name has completely left me?
I want to read your essays and blogs of the artistic nature!

Art evokes the mystery without which the world would not exist.

- Rene Magritte
Something interesting happening in Adelaide?

Are you sure it wasn't Brisbane?
New To Town With A Made Up Name

In The Angel's City

Chasing Fortune And Fame
09/03/2012
Quote by Alter-Bridge
Something interesting happening in Adelaide?

Are you sure it wasn't Brisbane?

Quote by KTFM
It was only 3.3 magnitude... But it was just up the hill from my house so shit was shaking.

Fair enough, when I was back in Auckland there was a tiny tremor but shit still got real for a day or two afterwards while everyone was trying to figure out whether the same giant truck drove past everyone's house at the same time that night or whether we did indeed have an 'earthquake'.

- Rene Magritte
I slept through it.
Quote by SlackerBabbath
My ideal woman would be a grossly overweight woman who would happy go jogging, come home all sweaty and let me put my dick under her armpit while she shuffles a pack of cards.

Stay classy, pit.
Quote by KTFM

Smooth.

I'm coming to Adelaide tomorrow, you'd better control your garden chairs now. Or else.
He likes Keats but she's into Yeats - it's a matter of Romance

E-Mistress to UG's Finest Gentleman

Come away, oh human child,
To the waters and the wild
With a fairy hand in hand;
For the world's more full of weeping than you can understand.
Quote by miss_muso~
Smooth.

I'm coming to Adelaide tomorrow, you'd better control your garden chairs now. Or else.

Hmm yes, mind those dreaded aftershocks.

I suggest taking your own cushion, at least that way it will be a somewhat comfortable descent to the ground.

- Rene Magritte
Quote by KTFM
Why you gotta go there, man...

I'm allowed to make jokes about Christchurch, I'm not from Auckland.
Quote by KTFM
The people in Christchurch would be shaking in their boots to hear you say such things...

That pun was shocking

EDIT: I just realised that electricity has nothing to do with earthquakes but I'm going to keep the pun there anyway