Page 1 of 3
Well, in recent years it has become apparent that my hair is receeding to some degree, how fast or how bad this will be in the years to come i do not know, but i'm sure every guy out there worries about balding, unless you're lucky and can pull off the bald look.

So, is anyone in fear of it? Is it happening to you? Has it already happened?! etc. Discuss.
My dad is like fifty and has all his hair, and my grandfather on my mom's side is like 75-76 or something and his hair isn't even gray yet, so I think I'm in the clear.
When some stranger on the internet says it is so, it must be so.
Quote by due 07
I'd hate to bald. Shame I probably will fairly early, considering my genes.

See, my grandad on my mothers side had a full head of hair till he died, my other one didn't have that much hair left but he was old so i guess he had a good amount till at least middle age.

I'm not sure what part of genetics play a part in this, mine isn't too bad but i don't want it to speed up and become all terrible D:
Hope it doesn't happen to me. There are no balding males in my family though. All have full heads of hair
My God, it's full of stars!

You're actually concerned about becoming more like this motherfucking beast?
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████

LET'S GO BUCKS
I've heard that with genetics typically your hair pattern is going to follow that of the males on your mother's side. If this is the case I'm going to be bald by 50. F**k.
NOT EASILY LED, EASILY BANNED.
It doesn't run in the family, so it better not happen to me.
It's gonna be a blue day
Quote by Zoot Allures
See, my grandad on my mothers side had a full head of hair till he died, my other one didn't have that much hair left but he was old so i guess he had a good amount till at least middle age.

I'm not sure what part of genetics play a part in this, mine isn't too bad but i don't want it to speed up and become all terrible D:

You could rock the bald spot.
When some stranger on the internet says it is so, it must be so.
Not a concern for me. Early balding was never an occurrence in either sides of my family.
--------------╯╰--------------
A SIGNATURE.
--------------╮╭--------------
I had alopecia areata. I needed a series of injections in my scalp to fix it. fortunately, I have a very healthy head o hair. If I lose it it when I'm 45-50 I wouldn't care.
FORZA CATANIA
I have a small bald spot on the back of my head. I'm hoping that it stays small for a good amount of time. I'm hoping that since I have it only at the back of my head that I'll end up like Marc Ribot. He has a massive bald spot on the back of his head, but from the front he looks normal. If I'm not that lucky I'll just do like Nick Cave, and grow facial hair.
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
Quote by Zoot Allures
Luckily i don't have a bald spot yet, just the front apparently. It's not good though, i hope it receeds really slowly, cus right now it's fine.

Soon enough you'll look like this:

Wait a minute...
A SIGNATURE.
Quote by DonGlover

Wait a minute...

Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
Quote by DonGlover

Wait a minute...

i could see zoots looking like that.

'did you just play an F chord? only E damn it!'
[img]http://cdn.gs.uproxx.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/v.gif[/img]
Quote by x/taluha
to slow it down if its getting bad try shortening your hair

Making it shorter makes it more noticeable. If it's long you can always pull it back into a tail or something to help to hide it.
Quote by L2112Lif
Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
Making it shorter makes it more noticeable. If it's long you can always pull it back into a tail or something to help to hide it.

did you just try and correct a licensed hairstylist?

i LOOKED at his profile picture its not that bad he just is having a receding hairline so in order to slow it down as he looks quite young if he takes away most of the bulk and shortens it up it will slow down the process..
Quote by Zoot Allures
>____________>
NO U

It's okay Zoot, I like Nick Cave too.
you're a stone fox
Quote by x/taluha
did you just try and correct a licensed hairstylist?

i LOOKED at his profile picture its not that bad he just is having a receding hairline so in order to slow it down as he looks quite young if he takes away most of the bulk and shortens it up it will slow down the process..

I didn't realize that you were a hair stylist, so that's why I said that. What I said was meant more about what I have anyway.
Quote by L2112Lif
Heaven forbid you correct a ****ing hair stylist. The professional world will roll in its grave.
Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
I didn't realize that you were a hair stylist, so that's why I said that. What I said was meant more about what I have anyway.

its fine.
Quote by Dreadnought
Heaven forbid you correct a ****ing hair stylist. The professional world will roll in its grave.

yeah heaven forbid i dont put my 2 cents in unless im correct, and i dont like to be told im not right, when clearly I am
Quote by Dreadnought

Well of course. They are the pillars of humanity. Who else will cut, shape, and overall style our hair? Who? WHO?!?!?!?
A SIGNATURE.
On my dad's side of the family, everybody starts balding in their thirties. On my mom's side, they are fine well into their sixties.

I have very nice, thick feathers, so I think I've inherited my mother's genes, fortunately.
Quote by Dreadnought

Quote by AeroRocker

You're actually concerned about becoming more like this motherfucking beast?

Of course he would be, Zoot hates America.
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE?!

Quote by TunerAddict
you can take my mouse and keyboard from my cold, slightly orange from cheetos, dead fingers

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
Mine started to thin out quite dramatically as a side affect from some prescription meds, but I use Regaine now and it's back to how it used to be. You just have to be patient with Regaine, use it for a year before you judge how it's going.
Member of the Laney Cult
Quote by x/taluha
its fine.

yeah heaven forbid i dont put my 2 cents in unless im correct, and i dont like to be told im not right, when clearly I am

I'm not saying you're wrong, just that you sounded like a total dick.
Yo just wear an epic headband and keep that shit bumping like crazy son. If the hairline recedes even more, then wear two epic headbands. If you still have problems, then keep wearing more headbands.

Trust me. I know about shit like this. Might as well call me a headbandologist.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Quote by Dreadnought
I'm not saying you're wrong, just that you sounded like a total dick.

doesn't everyone on UG? seriously, just sick of these 15-18 year old kids arguing with me every time I answer something or help someone cause they think they know better. Been happening since 06.
Quote by x/taluha
doesn't everyone on UG? seriously, just sick of these 15-18 year old kids arguing with me every time I answer something or help someone cause they think they know better. Been happening since 06.

Then you're probably overly defensive. Irish Punk was just disagreeing with you, saying what he thought works. I doubt his intention was to "correct a licensed hairstylist." No reason to jump down the dude's throat because he may be wrong
Quote by Dreadnought
Then you're probably overly defensive. Irish Punk was just disagreeing with you, saying what he thought works. I doubt his intention was to "correct a licensed hairstylist." No reason to jump down the dude's throat because he may be wrong

I'm not being overaly defensive i was simply correcting irish punk you don't give people information when its wrong, theres nothing wrong with what I said. Take it as you will I wasn't being rude.
Whatev's. Your "live.love.happiness" shit in your signature is obvious horseshit now, though.
Page 1 of 3