So basically I installed strap lock's awhile ago, and the used the screws that came with them instead of the ones that were originally on the guitar. Now the hole the screw goes in is too big for the screw, so the screw/strap lock will come out if you just pull on it a little bit and the hole on the strap lock isn't really big enough for a bigger screw. I could go maybe a tiny bit bigger if I had to. But is there any way to fix this? I'm not currently gigging or anything but I would like to have this fixed asap.
You have 2 options
1) take a dowel rod and glue it in to the current hole, then redrill the hole for the correct size
2) glue in tooth picks to make the space smaller for the screws thread to hold better
Quote by Satyrical
You have 2 options
1) take a dowel rod and glue it in to the current hole, then redrill the hole for the correct size
2) glue in tooth picks to make the space smaller for the screws thread to hold better

Matchsticks work too, simple fix.
I use matchsticks sliced longitudinally about 4 ways. I use my trusty Gerber pocket knife. Then dip them in PVA woodglue and slide as many in the hole as I possible can. Let it dry for a few hours, I normally do it late and leave it overnight. Then carefully drill your new hole. Matches are pretty soft so go a size lower than the screw would normally have. You want to squish it all nice and tight. Screw in your new screw and you're done.
Gilchrist custom
Yamaha SBG500
Telecasters
Randall RM100 & RM20
Marshall JTM45 clone
Marshall JCM900 4102 (modded)
Marshall 18W clone
Fender 5F1 Champ clone
Atomic Amplifire
Marshall 1960A
Boss GT-100

Cathbard Amplification