i have a bc rich virgin nj series made in 1992. i want to know where it was made. the guy who i bought it off said it was made in south korea not sure if its true. i want to know everything about this guitar and if you know facts about this guitar please share.

Also need the serial number.
Quote by FatalGear41
In the end, the only question is: what bass would Jesus play?

I think he's a Fender Jazz guy.
I believe the NJ refers to Nagano Japan.

But don't qoute me on it without verification.
YA GOTTA HIT IT ON THE ONE
pics of gear updated on profile 11/16/09
^
Pretty sure Nagano is the guy that always wins the original (Japanese) version of Ninja Warrior.

Where's Waldo?
Quote by chadreed32
^
Pretty sure Nagano is the guy that always wins the original (Japanese) version of Ninja Warrior.

Pretty sure it's a small town in the Kamiminochi District of Japan. But thanks for your help.
It was a joke. Hence the face.

But seriously though, Nagano Makoto is the guy who wins all of the Ninja Warriors.
Where's Waldo?
Quote by chadreed32
It was a joke. Hence the face.

But seriously though, Nagano Makoto is the guy who wins all of the Ninja Warriors.

Sorry.....
Bad day at work. wasn't paying attention.
Its all good. By the way, did you just happen to know all this stuff about Nagano, Japan, or did you look it up, cause the whole "pretty sure...." statement would have been rather impressive.
Where's Waldo?
dunno if this will help you, but i once had a BCR nj eagle. it was a maple neck thru a mahogany (nato) body. nato is some wood that grows in booga booga, borneo. joking. im not sure where it grows but has similar properties/ densities to mahogany. it was made in korea, and had rockford humbuckers, ebony fingerboard with the little cloud inlays. overall, a nice axe, it was well made and had a nice tone. if it had been a mockingbird i would still have it.
epiphone gothic lp
ibanez arc-300
epiphone traditional pro lp
vox ad100vht head.
vox cab
It is a pointy guitar that most people kinda despise for one reason or another. I cant say I like them, but if you do thats what matters.

Yours was made after the BC Rich QC dropped. not that all are gonna be bad, but there are a lot of bad guitars. Now if it was an early 80's or older BC Rich those are quite remarkable reguardless of their pointy shapes.
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
2009 Epiphone G-400 (SH-4)
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Krank Rev 4x12 (eminence V12)
GFS Greenie/Digitech Bad Monkey
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate
Quote by chadreed32
Its all good. By the way, did you just happen to know all this stuff about Nagano, Japan, or did you look it up, cause the whole "pretty sure...." statement would have been rather impressive.

Nah I googled it real quick.
You threw me off with the video game comment so I wasn't sure if I had the name of the town right. It was the first sentence from the Wikipedia link. I just added the pretty sure part to sound smart...

T.S nice looking guitar.
I remember back in the late 80s, early 90s, the majority of the metal/hair/hard rock bands my buddies and I used to go see in the bars were using the BC richs like that.
Quote by chadreed32
^ Ninja Warrior is a TV show

You learn something new everyday.
I have never heard of it. I just assumed it was some type of Mortal Kombat game.

Let's end the thread hijacking though.... lol
I think we have more posts in it than any that are actually related to the topic.