Page 1 of 2
Often times when shows go on, and the writers feel like they're doing the same thing over and over again (or other reasons), they'll bring in new characters. Sometimes it's win, and sometimes it's fail.

There's Frank from It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia. I don't think he was a bad choice, but at the same time it seems like everyone thinks the show doesn't need him.

The best new character addition I've ever seen from any show is Leon from Curb Your Enthusiasm. He's just as funny as Larry.
You remember the episode where Frank went back to the fumigated apartment to get the tickets? Yeah, DeVito's worth it.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Quote by darkstar2466
You remember the episode where Frank went back to the fumigated apartment to get the tickets? Yeah, DeVito's worth it.

+1. I loved the first season of Sunny, but so much of the brilliance in later seasons just wouldn't have worked without Devito playing Frank.

I'll get the obligatory "Randy from That '70s Show" out of the way as worst cast addition; even though I didn't hate him he wasn't up to snuff with the rest of the characters and it didn't help the show was on its last legs anyway.

Best addition would either be Ben Linus (Michael Emerson) to Lost or Donna Noble (Catherine Tate) to Doctor Who.
Last edited by iro-bot31 at Oct 19, 2011,
Gabe on The Office sucks. Andy Bernard was great though.
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
Quote by blake1221
Beans on Even Stevens was annoying as shit.

Jesus I hated that little fuck, thanks for reminding me
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE?!

Quote by TunerAddict
you can take my mouse and keyboard from my cold, slightly orange from cheetos, dead fingers

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
Wesley Crusher: One of the few characters so bad, even his actor hated him.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 50-54
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 0-0
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 0-0
Steve ****ing urkel.

Best addition ever.

He wasn't even a main character to begin with, by the time the show ended it was all his.
Quote by MetalGS3SE
This is the best idea I have ever heard. Ever.

Naedauuf for president people.

Bernadette on Big Bang Theory. She was alright at first but there's no need for her now.
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE?!

Quote by TunerAddict
you can take my mouse and keyboard from my cold, slightly orange from cheetos, dead fingers

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
Quote by Gibson_SG_uzr55
Bernadette on Big Bang Theory. She was alright at first but there's no need for her now.

I have to disagree. Her becoming more and more like Howard's mother is hysterical.

That show works so well because the characters are unforgettable.
Quote by necrosis1193
Wesley Crusher: One of the few characters so bad, even his actor hated him.

When he was a kid getting to drive a ship when he wasn't old enough to drive a car was retarded, and then at the end when he became some kind of pan-dimensional being was stupid, but when he was a cadet his character was alright.

Troi was a far more annoying character. She was completely unnecessary.
Quote by .Joker.
Dawn...from Buffy the Vampire Slayer
I hated her

I liked her, but I agree she was kind of a weak link.
She was good in the end, but when she first came and all she did was throw tantrums I wanted to hit her lol.
I didn't like Frank at first because his prescence in the Gang is really detached and out of sync with the rest of the group.

But he's definitely worth it, he can really make an episode for me. When they're trying to catch Mac for being a murderer I lose my shit when he pulls the chainsaw out when they find the real murderer, and then when the ending credit music starts it's just hilarious.

Also when he punches out that boxer and his daughter breaks her neck on the chair, again the credits start...that is just so hilarious ilufrank.
yo.

I BELIEVE
Quote by bradulator
Gabe on The Office sucks.

+1
Bands I've seen live:

Def Leppard
Journey
Tool
Testament
Megadeth
Slayer
Mastodon
Deftones
Alice in Chains
Foo Fighters
Rodrigo y Gabriela
Quote by The Madcap
Often times when shows go on, and the writers feel like they're doing the same thing over and over again (or other reasons), they'll bring in new characters. Sometimes it's win, and sometimes it's fail.

There's Frank from It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia. I don't think he was a bad choice, but at the same time it seems like everyone thinks the show doesn't need him.

The best new character addition I've ever seen from any show is Leon from Curb Your Enthusiasm. He's just as funny as Larry.

Who thinks this? I'll fuck their shit up.
Oh and every character in CatDog.

Every. Fucking. One.

Actually that entire show.

Fuck that show.
Best was

Worst was
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
Adding Taylor in The O.C. made it go from bad to worst
I'm not saying not to trust the internet, but there's an alarming discrepancy between the number of iPads I've won & the number of iPads I own.
Ashton Kutcher in two and a half men, the show before was somewhat decent now its unbearable
Quote by blake1221
Oh and every character in CatDog.

Every. Fucking. One.

Actually that entire show.

Fuck that show.

Quote by tattyreagh
He's the hero The Pit deserves but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. GbAdimDb5m7.

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
Quote by OG frenchy
Ashton Kutcher in two and a half men, the show before was somewhat decent now its unbearable

I completely disagree.

I find that Kutcher was surprisingly just the breath of air that the series needed. I don't think the show has gone down in quality at all since Charlie Sheen left.
Quote by GuitarGod_92
I completely disagree.

I find that Kutcher was surprisingly just the breath of air that the series needed. I don't think the show has gone down in quality at all since Charlie Sheen left.

Quote by tattyreagh
He's the hero The Pit deserves but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. GbAdimDb5m7.

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
Quote by Teh Traineez0rz
I didn't like Frank at first because his prescence in the Gang is really detached and out of sync with the rest of the group.

But he's definitely worth it, he can really make an episode for me. When they're trying to catch Mac for being a murderer I lose my shit when he pulls the chainsaw out when they find the real murderer, and then when the ending credit music starts it's just hilarious.

Also when he punches out that boxer and his daughter breaks her neck on the chair, again the credits start...that is just so hilarious ilufrank.

Two of my favorite episodes and Frank moments.

OT: Best would be Desmond and Ben from LOST.

Worst? I really don't know. I don't watch much tv.
Quote by GuitarGod_92
Guess I'm alone on this.

No. Sheen sucked. The whole show sucked.

I watched the premiere with Ashton. Laughed my ass off.

**** Sheen and that show. But the new ones are damn funny. Old ones? I hate em.
You watch a lot of TV.
Quote by Athabasca
My ex did the same. Cheated on me and then acted like I'd given her sister a facial. Women are retarded.
how do people feel about Cubert Farnsworth being added to Futurama? I am kinda on the fence about him.
Quote by BlackVoid
Every guitar and bass forum I've visited has some people chasing some magical tone that will shoot jizzing unicorns riding on a rainbow out of their amp.
Quote by zenbone
how do people feel about Cubert Farnsworth being added to Futurama? I am kinda on the fence about him.

I never noticed he was added really.

Of course I hate him cause I'm a Fry fangirl.
yo.

I BELIEVE
I thought the pilot for weeds was odd, since it had like 2 characters that seemed pretty major not be in any other episodes really. Im not sure if I like her stepbrother yet.
Well, hes not on every episode, but i think this guy is awsome-

Jean Ralphio from Parks and Rec.

But as a permenant charchter this guy will do the trick -

hes literally, one of the best charchters on TV
Listens to Jazz

Quote by Local666Union
each time I piss in the dark I'm afraid that some wierd plant is going to eat my dick

Page 1 of 2