I am going to London soon, and I know there are plenty awesome shops there, but I want to know if anyone can recommend any cool shops that stock like band t shirts, belts, patches and all kinds of other studded metal paraphenalia.. Because I can't get anything like it in Sweden.
Quote by luxeion
i keep asking my dad for wood. but he keeps getting annoyed (he's working on a house). and i'm too young to go outside.

Go to Camden. Seriously. Take the underground to the Camden tube station and get out. That place has loads of shit.
Hey look, a stoner/doom album.

GENERATION 27: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

E-father of TheSPillow/Sam
E-brothers with Entity0009
Good, reasonably priced punk/metal stuff.
Quote by luxeion
i keep asking my dad for wood. but he keeps getting annoyed (he's working on a house). and i'm too young to go outside.

Learn to haggle, too. You can haggle quite a bit in Camden.

That was the hardest thing to wrap my yankee head around.
Hey look, a stoner/doom album.

GENERATION 27: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

E-father of TheSPillow/Sam
E-brothers with Entity0009
Haha, cool.. I'll need to as my dad's gonna' give me a travel allowance of probably 20 pounds.
Quote by luxeion

You'll spend half that on the train ticket to Camden. But yea, Camde market is a greebo's dream.
No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau
Awesome! How far out is it? From London, I mean.
Quote by luxeion

It's in the middle of London. London Underground is just hilariously expensive.
No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau
Ahh, I see. I'll check it out then, but they got like metal t shirts as well? Because I do favour metal to punk.
Quote by luxeion

Quote by StrykVladzimsky
Haha, cool.. I'll need to as my dad's gonna' give me a travel allowance of probably 20 pounds.

I wonder why this could be...

Quote by StrykVladzimsky
I am going to London soon, and I know there are plenty awesome shops there, but I want to know if anyone can recommend any cool shops that stock like band t shirts, belts, patches and all kinds of other studded metal paraphenalia.. Because I can't get anything like it in Sweden.
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
Like studded belts, and armbands.
Quote by luxeion

Quote by StrykVladzimsky
Like studded belts, and armbands.

Yeah, I got that. If I were your father I wouldn't want to give you moeny to waste on that shit either.
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
And Metacarpi knows this shit, he's old enough to be your father

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau
Quote by metacarpi
Yeah, I got that. If I were your father I wouldn't want to give you moeny to waste on that shit either.

Haha, very well then!
Quote by luxeion

Go to Shock in Gothenburg. They got all kind of clothes for people who wanna look like freaks.
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
Been to the one in Malmö Was totally broke then though. They have awesome stuff.
Quote by luxeion

They don't have metal merch in Sweden? Really? I thought Scandinavia was the current "it place" for metal nowadays.
NOT EASILY LED, EASILY BANNED.