I'm a male and IDGAF
36 12%
I'm a female and IDGAF
3 1%
Don't know/other
13 4%
Voters: 304.
Page 1 of 3
I read (and the comments) and am now curious. Do you like or dislike cuddling and why or why not? You'd think everyone likes it, but I know this guy who hates it. He hates being hugged or touched at all really. He says it's annoying in the same way a fly landing on you is. Sad. I also know this kid who craves cuddling and is obsessed with being cradled, which I think is kinda weird but interesting. How do you rank on the snuggleable scale?

IDGAF = I don't give a fuck
Quote by Ian_the_fox
You're not girly enough of a boy for me, and you're not man enough to take the top. So like, sorry bitch but you ain't mine! Sorry.
Last edited by fail at Oct 19, 2011,
With my current gf I love it. I have no idea why because I never did with previous partners
No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau
I love cuddling

won't be getting one for a while though
* If my punctuation seems off, it's because my shift button is broken *
I love cuddling
Quote by kbabz22
won't be getting one for a while though

Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
It's alright. it's so ****ing annoying because every ****ing girl in my town are making bbm statuses or tweets saying that they want cuddles.
Quote by tbomb515
It's alright. it's so ****ing annoying because every ****ing girl in my town are making bbm statuses or tweets saying that they want cuddles.

bbm?

Big Black Man?
Cuddling leads to many other things. Things I like. So I like cuddling.
Quote by barden1069
A "tubescreamer" is a person paid by a guitarist to stand behind the amp and scream at the tubes. This terrifies the tubes into overdriving and delivers a thick, harmonic-rich tone.
Cuddling is amazing, it's just too bad my girl is away for another month
The time to hesitate is through..

Gear:
Fender 60's Road Worn Strat
Epiphone Les Paul '56 Gold Top
Orange Tiny Terror Combo

Quote by Draken
and the stig. American Stig would be a fat guy with a nascar hat.
why cuddle when you can do it?
Quote by Night
wtf is a selfie? is that like, touching yourself or something?
Quote by Punk_Ninja
I've forgotten what cuddling is like.

It's like a hi-5 except longer lasting and on your body.

EDIT:
Quote by Wiegenlied
why cuddle when you can do it?

But what do you do afterwards? Do it again? Because you'd soon be caught in an endless loop of doing it.
Last edited by devourke at Oct 19, 2011,
So many fucks I do not give. But it's alright I guess. Then again I'm not especially close with that many people anymore.
Quote by devourke
But what do you do afterwards? Do it again? Because you'd soon be caught in an endless loop of doing it.

That's my goal in life
Quote by Night
wtf is a selfie? is that like, touching yourself or something?
When it's cold, it's nice. I'm not a big fan of sleeping in the same bed as someone though. I sleep in the middle of my double bed.
Quote by Wiegenlied
That's my goal in life

You must be ready to accept the consequences of constant sex then

• No job
  • No food except whipped cream and strawberries
  • Countless children
  • Phone calls to your mom are very awkward
  • Sleep deprivation
  • Abs as hard as steel
Quote by devourke
You must be ready to accept the consequences of constant sex then

• No job
  • No food except whipped cream and strawberries
  • Countless children
  • Phone calls to your mom are very awkward
  • Sleep deprivation
  • Abs as hard as steel

Totally worth it
No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau
Quote by Zeletros
What is IDGAF ?

IDFK
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
Quote by Zeletros
What is IDGAF ?

In Da Gob And Face?

I'm assuming it's an acronym for where sperm needs to go.
Cuddling makes me physically sick. Emotionally as well.
Quote by Gabel
You are EXTREMELY WRONG! I have played it. I own an 18W and it would be an awful stereo amp, it's way too bright, breaks up too easily and so on. Secondly, why would a guitar store sell an hifi amp.
Quote by ripple07
Cuddling makes me physically sick. Emotionally as well.

That's why we always have to do it continuously :

Also, Y u always come on just as I want to go to sleep?
I'm a fan. Physical contact of any kind, whether is be hold hands, cuddling, etc, with my significant other always gives a kind of n emotional jump, and it's somewhat addicting. It's kind of like taking a hit of a joint every time. So yes, I do like it.
I kinda like it. Depends on the person who wants to cuddle, tho
Quote by Ulalume
I had a friend who was held at gunpoint as a cashier. The robber told him to give him all the money in the register and what not. Apparently my friend then replied, "Would you like a slurpee with that?"
Quote by devourke
That's why we always have to do it continuously :

Also, Y u always come on just as I want to go to sleep?

I guess you could say I am hard to come by.
Quote by Gabel
You are EXTREMELY WRONG! I have played it. I own an 18W and it would be an awful stereo amp, it's way too bright, breaks up too easily and so on. Secondly, why would a guitar store sell an hifi amp.
Never really had a chance to 'cuddle.'

Used to hug cunts all the time in school though. The chance doesn't seem to come up as often once you leave school and get a job.
Sure. I'm told I give great hugs
Quote by Vornik
Thanks for the advice. I'm going to put it, along with your other advice, into a book, the pages of which I will then use to wipe my ass.
I love hugging my gf. Sex is great, but it's the hugging that I actually start to miss first when she's not around.
You who build these altars now

To sacrifice these children
You must not do it anymore
Page 1 of 3