http://www.reuters.com/article/2011/10/18/us-malaria-vaccine-scientist-idUSTRE79H59220111018

Cohen's vaccine goes to work at the point when the parasite enters the human bloodstream after a mosquito bite. By stimulating an immune response, it can prevent the parasite from maturing and multiplying in the liver. Without that immune response, the parasite re-enters the bloodstream and infects red blood cells, leading to fever, body aches and, in some cases, death. Although Cohen's scientific work has been largely in Belgium, where he runs a GSK laboratory, the final-stage trials of RTS,S were conducted in Africa, where malaria hits hardest. With GSK working in partnership with the non-profit PATH Malaria Vaccine Initiative (MVI), the trials became Africa's largest-ever medical experiment as the vaccine was tested in around 16,000 children across seven countries.

I wonder how long it'll be before people have to pay for the vaccine.
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
This is a sad day.
Quote by Gabel
You are EXTREMELY WRONG! I have played it. I own an 18W and it would be an awful stereo amp, it's way too bright, breaks up too easily and so on. Secondly, why would a guitar store sell an hifi amp.
That's awesome. The pills you have to take can lead to pretty serious freaking side-effects. The doctor suggested I take some lariam pills before going now. With those pills 25% suffer distress, nightmares, headaches, dizziness, hallucinations. And that's just the light side-effects, a smaller percentage of people suffer from depression, sucidial thoughts, severe hallucinations and nausea.

I pretty much did this face and left

████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Inb4 the white man's evil attempt to eliminate the sickle cell heterozygote to weaken Africa's overall genotype resulting in the release of a shadow government's super sickle cell bomb in order to not only lay claim to the last few resources they weren't able to already claim, but also as a psychological attack against the ever growing China and to stimulate country music album sales.
Quote by Fat Lard
Inb4 the white man's evil attempt to eliminate the sickle cell heterozygote to weaken Africa's overall genotype resulting in the release of a shadow government's super sickle cell bomb in order to not only lay claim to the last few resources they weren't able to already claim, but also as a psychological attack against the ever growing China and to stimulate country music album sales.

leave zoot alone dick.
yo.

I BELIEVE
Quote by Teh Traineez0rz
leave truth alone dick.

I have probably already said too much.

*disconnects internet and hides under bed*
Yay Belgium! (at least it's one thing we're able to do... as opposed to having a government, which seems to be impossible...)
Gear:
Fender Jazzmaster
Boss DS-2
Digitech RP150 (with Line6 EX-1 Exp pedal)
Orange Crush 30R

My Youtube Page
Read this!You know you really want to...

Quote by KeepOnRotting
I wonder how long it'll be before people have to pay for the vaccine.

i don't know why i feel so dry
Quote by Kensai
That's awesome. The pills you have to take can lead to pretty serious freaking side-effects. The doctor suggested I take some lariam pills before going now. With those pills 25% suffer distress, nightmares, headaches, dizziness, hallucinations. And that's just the light side-effects, a smaller percentage of people suffer from depression, sucidial thoughts, severe hallucinations and nausea.

I pretty much did this face and left

You get seriously awesome daydreams with malaria tablets though. I was on a minibus in thailand and had such a vivid dream of another minibus pulling alongside and a bunch of kids attacking the bus and trying to board and stuff. Then I woke up and jumped out my seat.

Was dissapointed when I had to stop taking them.